Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,129 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal (707 Views)

Samsung LCD White Screen Problem (picture) / Uk Used Samsung Lcd Tv 28 Inches / 42inches Samsung Lcd Tv Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Good morning..
Please I have an issue with my samsung LCD 32 inches tv..
The problem is this.. sometimes when I on it, the images are blurred and darker. If u happen to off it and on it again it goes to normal. It takes turn randomly to go blurred and normal anyday anytime I happen to onor off it..first I thought it was from the A/V cable..but I have can get the A/V and the situation still perstists.. I have also tried picture settings but all to no avail..

Please where might the problem be?
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Icecream4U(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2018
krattoss:
Good morning..
The problem is this.. sometimes when I on it, the images are blurred and darker. If u happen to off it and on it again it goes to normal. It takes turn randomly to go blurred and normal anyday anytime I happen to onor off it..first I thought it was from the A/V cable..but I have can get the A/V and the situation still perstists.. I have also tried picture settings but all to no avail..

take it to an engineer
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2018
krattoss:
Good morning..

I can help u with it sir......firstly kindly send the model no sir
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
krattoss:
Good morning..

I can help u with it sir kindly send the model no sir
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by hayjayman(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2018
New screen loading
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

I can help u with it sir kindly send the model no sir
LA32S81BX/XHK

Will appreciate sir

Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
hayjayman:
New screen loading
the first thing that is possible to cause this type of defect is its t-con board if it makes use of it and I am sure the tv makes use of it sir....Also sir when the tv goes blur did the picture look like it is showing negative (I.e the colour is not pure)?? we can't just say the screen is gone like that when it is using t-con board sir...,. though even with t-con board in some cases the screen might still have some defect but such cases is very rare to see.........
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2018
sunlawphy:

the first thing that is possible to cause this type of defect is its t-con board if it makes use of it and I am sure the tv makes use of it sir....Also sir when the tv goes blur did the picture look like it is showing negative (I.e the colour is not pure)?? we can't just say the screen is gone like that when it is using t-con board sir...,. though even with t-con board in some cases the screen might still have some defect but such cases is very rare to see.........
exactly. .so how much is the t con board..
Am based on owerri imo state.
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by nathdim: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2018
krattoss:
Good morning..

oga kratos hope you won't disappoint us on the 20th of April
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 19, 2018
nathdim:
oga kratos hope you won't disappoint us on the 20th of April
what's happening in the 20th of April? ? undecided
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
krattoss:
exactly. .so how much is the t con board..
Am based on owerri imo state.
It depends on the type of t-con that is in the board......because such model has two type of t-con that they carry,it is either single phase flex or double phase flex sir
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
also sir can u do a little thing sir which will make your work easier??...can u unscrew the TV by yourself and send the type of t-con that the TV is using whether it can be repaired...u can also chat me up on whatsapp on this no 09082777350 if u need any more information from me after u might have unscrew the TV or let me know if u can't unscrew it sir.........I will expecting your reply....
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
sunlawphy:

It depends on the type of t-con that is in the board......because such model has two type of t-con that they carry,it is either single phase flex or double phase flex sir
and how much does such type goes for..
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by sunlawphy(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2018
krattoss:
and how much does such type goes for..
Re: Help..my Samsung LCD Takes Turn To Go Blurred And Normal by nathdim: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
krattoss:
what's happening in the 20th of April? ? undecided
god of war 4 release date

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Air 2 Plus A Mifi(sold) / Whats The Difference Between Snapdragon 425 And Mediatek MT6580 / 49" Lg Smart Uhd Ultra High Definition 4k Hdr Led New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.