Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh (756 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh by 11Ebisco: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Ada Ameh who is also a popular figure in “The Johnson’s” TV series has shared her story of getting pregnant at a very young age and still sailed through.

Ada now who claims to be a proud mother said she had sailed through life which was never easy for her. She also said that while in secondary school she got pregnant and dropped out of school after failing JAMB and GCE.

She revealed that her daughter is now her school which is because she was the certificate she got while attending school.

In her words;

“Going through life as a single mother was not an easy thing at all, but today I am proud to call myself a proud single mother because whenever I see my daughter I am glad,” she said.

“I want you to understand that even though I dropped out of secondary school, I am a proud single mother. Just take it that my life is a history. If not for God, I don’t know where I would have been. My major concern is for the young girls, I am not a victim, I am a proud single mother. Today my child is my school; she was the school that I graduated from. My first degree was that woman; you will not understand what it means to become pregnant at fourteen.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/i-got-pregnant-at-14-and-dropped-out-of.html

Re: I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh by timwudz(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2018
oh
Re: I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh by Oyindidi(f): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Mrs Johnson kiss
Re: I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh by Amebo123: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
So she no true true go school. Just like in the Johnsons grin
Re: I Got Pregnant At 14 And Dropped Out Of School--- Ada Ameh by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm well she is just fortunate to have people around her that took care of her and her pregnancy..

That being the case, this is not a story that our young girls should take inspiration from, Getting pregnant at 14 and not finishing school is not an inspired story...

some things are better left unsaid..

(1) (Reply)

EX Bbnaija Housemates, Anto And Khloe Show Us What Friendship Means In New Photo / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery In Ibadan To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu (photos) / Comedian Ajebo Turns His "Accolade" Skit Into Igbo Gospel Music.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.