Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) (45537 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by delightchamp: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
These guys are doing visible projects with their allocations. I wish the South-South youths can begin to ask their Governors what they are doing with their allocations. They should have something very substantial to show per year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
WHAT DID EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI AND EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN DID WITH ALL THE BILLIONS THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THEIR ADMINISTRATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE 8 YEARS RULES SPANNING A TOTAL OF 16 YEARS.

Delta state that is oil producing can not boast of any industry.

Ibori and Uduaghan deserve to be punished for their crimes for looting the treasury of Delta state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by davodyguy: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
How many Kilometres
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
ken2002:
i dont talk or convince with words my game do the talking call or whatsapp with the number below to subscribe thanks....

onye oshi
u just opened this account today to scam innocent people
i pray lalasticlala or seun or ishilove see this
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good one!

But how does this make Ovie Omo-agege return the stolen mace?

1 Like

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by malton: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Kano is building a 1.2 billion underpass and yet they have almajiris everywhere. Do these guys reason at all ?
This is wicked and inhumane.

So they should wait until there's no almajiri left before they embark on project and infrastructural development?

How far will 1.2 billion naira go in putting the almajiris off the streets?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by rusher14: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
wink2015:
WHAT DID EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI AND EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN DID WITH ALL THE BILLIONS THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THEIR ADMINISTRATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE 8 YEARS RULES SPANNING A TOTAL OF 16 YEARS.

Delta state that is oil producing can not boast of any industry.

Ibori and Uduaghan deserve to be punished for their crimes for looting the treasury of Delta state.

I dey even shame to call myself Deltan.

Warri no dey carry last. Wetin we don dey carry since?
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by khalids: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Whats with all the praise singing....can't a man just do his job and get his pay check...

I work 8am to 8pm, 6days a week.....no one is singing songs about my heroism.....

Really what manner of fuckery is all this

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by steveyoungwealth: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by salbis(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
kk
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
it would have cost 15b naira under the pdp regime

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Manweysabi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
kanosians, una don dey ball now abi, very soon fulani herds men go spoil the road for una with graphic design... u know wat I mean

Is that a wish or a prayer?
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
malton:

So they should wait until there's no almajiri left before they embark on project and infrastructural development?

How far will 1.2 billion naira go in putting the almajiris off the streets?

1.2 billion will take ALL the almajiris off the streets of Kano metropolis. The fact that you even can compare humans to a road shows how warped your thinking is. No reasonable person can ever place infrastructure before human beings.

I just checked your profile - try to live up to your own credo.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by 1miccza: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
khalids:
Whats with all the praise singing....can't a man just do his job and get his pay check...

I work 8am to 8pm, 6days a week.....no one is singing songs about my heroism.....

Really what manner of fuckery is all this

All of these are for the easily swayed ones with very low IQ and intellect..
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Reelmii: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Manweysabi:

Is that a wish or a prayer?
anyhow u understand am
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by jimrog: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Beehshorp:
South South and South East money..

U mean palm oil money from the south east...

3 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
kanosians, una don dey ball now abi, very soon fulani herds men go spoil the road for una with graphic design... u know wat I mean

First it's called KANAWA not kanosians. You don't attack Kano and get free. Even Boko Haram try it and they fail. None of the boko boys that attack Kano emir's palace mosque escape around 4 years ago now.

1 Like

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by package7(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love Kano State used be peaceful back then grin
But, now with advent of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. Perhaps some day I will visit the ancient city again ���
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Jjc2000(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
That is my area in KANO since 2008 . Kano my second home. Kanawa Tumbi Giwa.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by seyigiggle: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oga hire a brain. how much federal allocation does these two states receives on comparative level?
yarimo:
And FAYOSE is Busy disturbing people with substandard flyover in ekiti state. undecided embarassed
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
package7:
I love Kano State used be peaceful back then grin
But, now with advent of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. Perhaps some day I will visit the ancient city again ���

No herdsmen no Boko Haram in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

I dey even shame to call myself Deltan.

Warri no dey carry last. Wetin we don dey carry since?
Nonsense.

So you're from Delta. I thought you're from the north.
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Kano is building a 1.2 billion underpass and yet they have almajiris everywhere. Do these guys reason at all ?
This is wicked and inhumane.

Wrong Priority - yes. But , at least they have a priority. Show me the projects from other states, especially the South South States with huge monthly allocations.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by rusher14: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:

So you're from Delta. I thought you're from the north.

I'm ijaw/itsekiri but I don't tolerate all the prejudices many down south espouse.

We are all Africans even if some choose to say we aren't Nigerians.

I had my service year in the North and I learnt to appreciate the diversity of the nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

I'm ijaw/itsekiri but I don't tolerate all the prejudices many down south espouse.

I had my service year in the North and I learnt to appreciate the diversity of the nation.

Good. You posses some of the qualities of Ambassador Late Yusuf Maitama Sule (Danmasani)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by yemi15(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:
Prototype view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocuhyuBC_0U

In Kano? Great and a reasonable price too for the architecture. Kudos to Governor Ganduje of Kano State for this smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Give it 3 months... Na almajiri go full there
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by APL33: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mogidi:
Niger Delta oil money

Nawa oh. Even borrowed money na una money abi. Rubbish dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by encryptjay(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Give it 3 months... Na almajiri go full there

It is build for Almajiri not you. So what's there if dey full it.
Re: Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) by yazach: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yoruba and Hausa are busy developing their land

some are busy bombing their land

some are wailing

some are nationalizing themselves as Israel who jailed them

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.