Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

We Had To Go Our Separate Ways... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Had To Go Our Separate Ways... (508 Views)

OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Had To Go Our Separate Ways... by shontellybee(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
He was my baban bowla(bushman)and I was his maman bowla(bushman)for like two immature adults we played and loved each other. Free as the birds of the air with less worry and plenty of understanding....and the love, damm"we loved each other"
We talked about our "one day"with each other, and constantly teased ourselves for we were more than just lovers.click to read up...
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/we-had-to-go-our-separate-ways.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Jide!!! / My Village Mad Couple - By Ayodele Adeoye / The Story Of Omosewa The Destiny Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.