Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? (468 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? by vybzkartel: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am going to meet my crush tomorrow
She has told me she has a guy but interestingly accepted a date with me
What are my dos and donts to impress her?

Thanks very much
Re: How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? by blackpanthar: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
WOW
WAWUU

so you really feel OK to date a lady who is in a relationship already, a Lady who is Loose enough like this will do the same to you, you can never be sure when she will be stable...

so you are gullible enough to date in instability. abi? Na wa o

TRULY one man's abomination is another man's vision.

You need to be helped mentally so you have what is called CLASS or TASTE.

There is no time in life to be UN-SERIOUS.... this is an issue, If you do this now, then KARMA will happen to you that when you finally get a single girl and you get serious with her, she may do the same to u.

As a young man I think you should have enough dignity to walk away.

vybzkartel:

Thanks very much

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? by tahoe(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Never ever ever never wow or try to for a girl on a first date or else she go work your head!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? by ProfesseurX: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
vybzkartel:

Thanks very much
peeps like you are one of the numerous reasons 9ja will never take her arse forward.
she's told you wholeheartedly that she's got a boyfriend and you still want to WOW her.
no qualms anyways, to answer your question; I'd suggest you go to the date with an 'emergency ambulance', so when eventually her real guy pops out from nowhere and beat the fvck outta you, the already standby ambulance will take you out and of course blow it's siren.. wow wow wow wow wow, then the girl will be wowedundecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
OP is it an interview?

Meanwhile, please who has Chidinma Ekile number?

(1) (Reply)

Men Now Use Marriage Ring To Convince Women Into Sex” / I Am Giving Away Premium Dating Account Access To 50 Babes And 30 Dudes / “once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Useless Forever”- Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.