Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Actress Habibat Jinad Finally Opens Up On Lesbianism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Habibat Jinad Finally Opens Up On Lesbianism (958 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / "Your Watermelon Fresh"- Fan Tells Actress,habibat Adunni Who Flaunts Cleavage / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Habibat Jinad Finally Opens Up On Lesbianism by 3Ebisco: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian Yoruba actress Habibat Jinad has been accused by many for indulging in a viral post between a lesbian.She was formerly asked out by a female fan which is surely a lesbian but she declined her proposal and went on to share the chats online.

Since then she has been hunted by many saying she may be a lesbian but only turned down the offer of that particular fellow. Speaking in an interview, Habibat has disclosed that she is not a lesbian and will never be.

When asked by the interviewer “how did you involve in the lesbianism tale?”

She said “A fan slides into my Instagram page and sent a direct message, just to express herself to me, and I told her that “I’m not a lesbian”. That was how the whole thing began.”

When asked if she had reported the lady to the any law enforcement agency she said “I didn’t reveal her identity. I can’t do that, I just cried out just to inform others not to make any attempt again. I don’t like it at all. I would definitely inform the law enforcement for future purpose.”

She went further to debunk the rumor that even if she was paid $10 million she will never go down with a fellow lady.

She said; “Do it for what? I can never do it for anything. This is because Almighty God is against it, and that money is dirty. I would wait for God’s time because it is the best my brother.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/actress-habibat-jinad-finally-opens-up.html

Re: Actress Habibat Jinad Finally Opens Up On Lesbianism by sunnysunny69(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
She kind of look lesbo, a trial of a good King Kong might help turn her straight ! grin grin
Re: Actress Habibat Jinad Finally Opens Up On Lesbianism by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
as much as there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with what she did....she should stop lying through her damn teeth.

some lesbian will give her $10M (aka ₦3.5 Billion) to sleep with her, and she will refuse?!?!?! haba, some of these people should stop trying to fool us by writing rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Steps Out With Her Husband In A Matching Outfit (photos) / Adorable Photos Of Tonto Dike, Bovi & Halima Abubakar With Kogi State First Lady / Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.