Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Efe Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness (454 Views)

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / 2Face Idibia Says He Is Not Asking For Forgiveness From Anybody / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by 7Ebisco: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Big brother Nigerian 1st edition winner Efe Ejeba has finally humbled himself after attaining his so call fame to ask for forgiveness from Nigerians for any offence he may have done.

The “Warri” crooner has received a lot of criticism by Nigerian after he emerge the winner of the reality show more than any other “See Gobbe” housemate.

The upcoming artiste in recent times have told Nigerian he never begged them to vote for him, he also said their money finished the day the show finished.

Efe has now come out to apologies for his actions and statement saying he is so sorry to those he intentionally faulted and those that were un-intentional.

This apology is coming a year after their show ended and he has followed in the step of Bisola to appreciate the platform of their stardom.

He wrote; “Thank you Multichoice Nigeria, @dstvnigeria , @GOTvng, @Payporte, and @BigBroNaija for giving me the rare opportunity of showcasing my talent and achieving my dreams. Thank you Nigeria and to my fans in Africa and the whole world... i am truly grateful for your enormous support. You've gotten me to where i am today. God bless you all. April 9th would forever be a special day in my life. I also want to use this opportunity to say... I’m sorry to those i may have offended knowingly and unknowingly in one way or the other. God bless you too.” Efe wrote.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/efe-begs-nigerians-for-forgiveness.html

Re: Efe Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by thesicilian: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
The money yaf finish.
Re: Efe Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by phrancys001(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
D riff raff

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh Turns A Preacher / 10 Secrect Facts About CHIOMA, DAVIDO'S Girlfriend / Kedjomo Chigozie Edum "King Jomo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.