Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Believe It Or Not Its For Real. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Believe It Or Not Its For Real. (314 Views)

Novel That Made Me Cry For Real / You Must Not Believe It / BELIEVE - A Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not Its For Real. by McEphiks(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person received without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything what the government does not first take from someone else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they worked for, that my dear friend is the end of every nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

©Christopher Stanley 2018

(1) (Reply)

A Child's Play-poem / . / Rewrite My Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.