Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,798 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can A Baby Make A Man Stick To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Baby Make A Man Stick To You? (411 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Baby Make A Man Stick To You? by monikmotivatioa: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
There is this thing that people believe in. It is the fact that couples cannot really be attached,really be close to each other,if they don't have children of their own. Some people believe that when there is no child at home in marriage,the love a husband has for his wife will definitely reduce,and till today,I still doubt that philosophy!

When a man sees a woman he is attracted to,is it having babies from her that brings the attraction? Never! But being with her! The attraction is from the things he has seen in ...Read more http://www.monikmotivational.com/2017/08/can-baby-make-man-stick-to-you.html

Re: Can A Baby Make A Man Stick To You? by linearity: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
In most Nigerian homes, having babies is expected unless otherwise agree to prior.

And if they don’t start coming after a reachable wait period, then pressure from internal and external will start building up your attractions will fast become a secondary item.
Re: Can A Baby Make A Man Stick To You? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
No

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Feels Too Pompous, Even To Take Her Out I Must Come To Her Place First / As A Creative Artist, How Would You Describe This Artwork?? / How Sex Addiction Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.