Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,161 members, 7,988,026 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44912 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2010
hehehe, that is nice
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2010
before i forget i want to thank the moderator naijacutee  for restoring my ID, Thanks wink wink

account is going toward target (10% by next week) up like 8% already
i pray i meet up, Amen grin grin grin

Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2010
cool, keep it up
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2010
showreals:

before i forget i want to thank the moderator naijacutee for restoring my ID, Thanks wink wink

account is going toward target (10% by next week) up like 8% already
i pray i meet up, Amen grin grin grin

Impressive, Pls wots ur weekly & monthly target (%) for this account?
Re: Is Forex Real? by toaspromo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
100% real go for training and seminars
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
am angry now, made an unnecessary lost
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2010
odiaero:

am angry now, made an unnecessary lost

any trader that announces His losses is a good trader,
cos Nigeria traders dont loose sad they always win yet they not rich undecided undecided

Dont worry u will recover it
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2010
keni:

Impressive, Pls wots your weekly & monthly target (%) for this account?

I target 10% per month, though i try to do this within the first 2 weeks of the month,
The investor has placed withdrawal of the profits so we start fresh next week and go along calender months
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2010
hello, was about to recover yesterday, but with only 300 euros profit, so sad, i encounter so many stoplosses, anyway, today is a good day, thank you showreals
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2010
odiaero:

hello, was about to recover yesterday, but with only 300 euros profit, so sad, i encounter so many stoplosses, anyway, today is a good day, thank you showreals
Hope you are sailing smoothly now? Those things will happen to everyone in thier trading lives grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2010
ye, am sailing cool now
Re: Is Forex Real? by hotshot2: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
forex is extremely real! is just that you will need to have an adequate knowledge of it before venturing into it.

Especially, you will need to know the basics. But apart from forex they are other profitable and legitimate online

business you can go into. For instance, google adsense, affiliate marketing etc. I strongly recommend those ones

because you can be going home with $1,500-$3,500 monthly doing them. do your research today!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ Showreals

I have a situation here. I was working/tweaking a particular EA on a demo account. This EA happens to do remarkably well on demo account but not on live account. I would like to know if you have experienced anything like that before.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hi folks, I dont know if this is allowed here, I intend to do some free trade alerts on this thread. Please folks, I dont want to offend anyone, so am humbly asking if it is allowed.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
Dungren*:

@ Showreals

I have a situation here. I was working/tweaking a particular EA on a demo account. This EA happens to do remarkably well on demo account but not on live account. I would like to know if you have experienced anything like that before.
that is one thig with EAs, they do good inDemos, but when it come to the real thing, hehehehehehe, it bcomes shit
@martog, explain urself well
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Odiaero, I suppose my post is clear enuff, However, could you be more specific with your question, sir. Thanks, anyway.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2010
^^ are u a fool or wht, and why must u edit the main topic of this thread?, dont be so silly and plz dont try this again

@martog, i got u , u can
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2010
Dungren*:

@ Showreals

My broda thats very true, but i cant post much hence i am banned or my post deleted, let me summarize Eas like this

1. a good strategy
2. ability to code ALL of the strategy into an automated logic
3. successful back-test
4. successful Forward test
5. using on live account adjustments (a different thing entirely)
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2010
COMICPANEL:

IF YOU'VE GOT A TEENAGER AT HOME DOING NOTHING THIS SUMMER, WHY NOT REGISTER HIM/HER FOR THIS YEARS COMICPANEL TEENS SUMMER WORKSHOP AND PAY JUST N7,500. HUURY. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. CHECK FLIER BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS OR CALL 08039657506 or visit www.comicpanel.net

I love this country!
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2010
if u are, talking about scalpers, the major weakness for them are

1. spread on demo and live are totally different
2. requotes on demo and live are different
3. some brokers dont allow small take profit
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2010
^^ is u want to scalp, u hv to research 4 the brokers that allows that, Fxpro and all ECN and STP brokers allow that
Re: Is Forex Real? by cantell(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Odiaero,Honeric(NFA chairman) & co, i'm a trader or rather a businessman but i mostly do buy and sell.
ie the traditional way of doing business.(comes with the territory)
I'm interested in forex trading cos i want to widen my business interests.
How do i start? Pls i need a professional guidance.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
since my name is not (&co) that means i will wait till i am invited to also take the podium
grin grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Odiaero, I would like to PM you. Would you be kind enuff to drop me your email ID? or better still here is mine emmaogb2002@yahoo.com should you not want to publicly drop yours. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Is Forex Real? by cantell(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
showreals:

since my name is not (&co) that means i will wait till i am invited to also take the podium
grin grin grin
Nawa for naija.
Oya help me out.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
showreals:

if u are, talking about scalpers, the major weakness for them are

1. spread on demo and live are totally different
2. requotes on demo and live are different
3. some brokers dont allow small take profit

odiaero:

^^ is u want to scalp, u hv to research 4 the brokers that allows that, Fxpro and all ECN and STP brokers allow that

Yes, it is a scalper EA and I agree with you that it might be a "Spread" or "Requote" issue. I use FXPro and they allow scalping. Guess i need to tweak it some more. The EA makes an average of 100 - 150pips per week on a demo account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.