Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife (932 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife by Beke2020: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

I am a silent follower of your blog. I been following since November last year. I admire what you do.keep up the good work. What I didnt envisage is that one day,I will be writing you, asking you advice on the blog. But right now,I may need some objective advice cos I really need to make a decision that could affect my life for ever.

I am an events planner. I have been in a relationship for three years. We started making plans to get married this year,precisely in Easter. Jonathan,my fiance owns his own business too. Our relationship has not been without challenges. Infact,it has been with one challenge or the other. The most coming from Jonathan. His line of business makes him be around many ladies and many tend to flirt with him. I dare say,he even allows it cos to him,its part of networking he needs for his business. I always told him I didnt like it but he told me its necessary. He promised its just networking,nothing more.

Unfortunately though,in December last year,just before new year,I was very busy planning various events that I hadnt seen Jonathan in like three weeks. He would stop sometimes briefly at my placeĀ  to check up on me. I was really under pressure at the time. I had a late meeting at a five star hotel on theĀ Island. The meeting was with some Clients. They wanted us to discuss their end of year party event. The meeting was for 8pm. So here I was at this meeting by the pool side,having my meeting,then a couple making out at the pool caught my attention. Their display of PDA kept distracting me and after my meeting,as I left,I got a little close to the pool and behold,my fiance was busy cuddling and squashing another woman in the pool. I called him and he looked at me and froze for a second.

One of Client I met earlier saw me from their table and walked over me when he noticed a small commotion with me and Jonathan. He walked over and asked me what was going on,I told him that I had just been cheated on by my fiance. He apologized and walked me out. I was so embarrassed and pained. I got home and cried a river that night. Jonathan came straight to my place but I didnt even let him in. I broke up with him that night.I was an emotional mess and I couldn't handle most of my appointments. I had to drop some businesses. I dropped the event I had gone to plan at the hotel. But the Client reached out to me. The same guy who witnessed Jonathan and me at the unfortunate incident. His name is Ben.

Ben was really sorry I was going through a heart break and he told me he also suffered a heartbreak. According to him,his wife cheated on him with his friend. They have a daughter and they were going through a divorce. I felt bad for him. Our situations kind of drew us together. We became friends and before long,we became inseparable. Ben made forget Jonathan and the heartbreak. I discovered a new kind of friendship and love. With Ben,there was.....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-heart-belongs-to-another-man-but-i-pushed-him-back-to-his-wife/
Re: My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife by Samuelgr8: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
hmnnnnn
Re: My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife by Beke2020: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Too quick to jump into another relationship. Why are u like this?
Re: My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife by Kumar4india: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

Beke2020:
Too quick to jump into another relationship. Why are u like this?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature. / I Regret Nothing! / I Need Urgent Reply Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.