Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work (30155 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by excel101(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
His Government is lazy and lacks creativity, cos they always depend on oil

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by kpompey: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Oloriburuku president
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Highex: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
I still can't believe a president of a country would make that statement about his people.

Anyone with the video?
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by biggy26: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is a heartless man, I can't believe that I actually voted and campaigned for this devil. God please forgive me o. What a terrorist president sad
Your sins are forgiven. Go and vote to sin no more!
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by kalu61(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
famosh:

And vote back Jonathan!
hahahah, Jonathan kee. We need a vibrant person with Jonathan's heart
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by sapeleboi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
make I catch buhari first
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Samiobapon(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh God my Father, please why are all these things happening to us?
Is it a crime to be from this part of the world?
I know that you've seeing my struggles, my brothers'/sisters' that of my old mama as a petty trader
who did all she could when she was very active to make us a great hawker and taught us how to be self dependent

She suffered to raise us and now i'm suffering to raise her
During all this period i and my brethren never waited for any oil money
I hawked in the streets of Lagos as a primary school boy, i worked as a car washer in my secondary days
and after my secondary education, i walked as a factory worker in some of the Indian companies for 8 years

Despite my health condition as an Asthmatic patient,
i work from Mon-Fri, school Sat&Sun,
i do a job that pays me little,i didn't relent and wait for oil money from FGN
I applied for my OND and after 4 years of my OND i am now running an HND program
all with black bitter sweat, hard struggles and great grace of God
and without waiting for oil money from FGN

Many times i and my brother returned home with bruises on our knees, arms, shoilders and faces
without gain or main capital but pain and shame as a result of minor accidents in the traffic
We never expected oil money from FGN

We became great hawker, relentless Laborer so as to make ends meet,
without oil money or scholarship of any kind that those old folks enjoyed
and we are still struggling to be more responsible than some of their children
I know that there are many other youths whose experiences are more bitter than mine
And we never relent or wait on oil money because we're not lazy,
We are not lazy, Nigerian youths are not lazy, Nigerian youths are the best youths in the world

Nigerians youths are the only youths that travels out of their fatherland to get a job they they couldn't get at home

Please, Mr. PMB kindly mention a country where we can't a youth from your country there,
I don't think there is one.
So, please respect our struggle! respect our strength!! And respect our fatherland!!!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm � instead of them sit there and do nothing I don't know why they not keep themselves busy but I don't know why they don't keep themselves busy. undecided sad that means Mr President Buhari is a Terrorist. sad
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by shoelotng(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
My father " in my time, people wanted to go to school and learn and be relevant, as you finished jobs are lining up, my son when I was about to leave camp like you would soon, jobs kept coming to us in camp and I was confused cos I had 5 offers at once" when I finished camp the only offer was a taxi going into kaduna town with 100 less what they charged us inside camp! Buhari will die, they will not bury him! All past leaders that have done their path in destroying us will shit, it will not come out,
Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Nomipmex(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think this Buhari has mental problem....is only in the north u can find Wat he said is correct not Nigeria but northern Nigeria only

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Akpanz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a big fool, by calling hardworking Nigerians lazy . By by to APC government. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.