Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,679 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back (515 Views)

Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by HeWrites(m): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Twitter identified as Bimbo Ajao took to twitter to advise people not to raise daughters who hit a man first believing the man shouldn't hit her back.

She wrote;
"Don't raise a daughter that will go and be slapping men first, with hopes that they won't hit her back."

Another Nigerian lady identified as Kofoworola replied her saying people should raise sons who won't hit back no matter how many times someone else hits him.

She wrote;
"Don’t raise a son that slaps ANYBODY back no matter how many times he’s slapped..."

Which side are you on?

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/dont-raise-daughters-who-hit-first-believing-a-man-shouldnt-hit-back-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by HeWrites(m): 4:44am On Apr 19, 2018
cool
Coming!
Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2018
my son ain't a sissy
if he is beaten ,he must go and finish work

2 Likes

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by chieyine(m): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2018
angry
Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by myself13: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2018
A woman's bitchy, nagging "blood-draining" attitude towards her man might attract reformatting sense-restoring slap, not to talk of her hitting her man first?! na to interiorly and exteriorly decorate her body dere! dere!
Back in days women no dey use us dey play. Dem dey send our face. Dem dey man their own role as women. Now na to drag manhood with us.
Back in the days, Dem dey refer us as "lords". Now, no respeckt.. Now na to dey call us "hobby" but to slap/disrespect us no dey hard dem again.
All dese mumu mumu love naim cause am.
If you be man, woman beat you, you no retaliate ehn, you be lesbian!

2 Likes

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by Kobicove(m): 5:59am On Apr 19, 2018
As far as I'm concerned if someone hits you, return the favour with at least 100% interest.

People should learn to keep their hands to themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by IamD18: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2018
I'm with the second lady.

I think she's right by saying 'Don’t raise a son that slaps ANYBODY back no matter how many times he’s slapped..."

Men should stop slapping women back whenever a woman slap them, it's really bad and doesn't help matter.

Whenever woman slap you, don't slap her back, just kick her tommy, give her a magnifying uppercut, head butt her, punch her eyes, so that in her next pathetic life, she'll learn and will never think of slapping a MAN.

Thunder fire dem..... If man give you ordinary pushing, una go begin scream violence .... Then if you slap man, una go expect make he form gentle man.

Any woman that hits a man and expect him to be gentle, may your son be gentle whenever his girlfriend/wife slaps you before him

5 Likes

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by Headlesschicken(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Don't give birth to touts whether male or female....

2 Likes

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by StrongandMighty: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Any girl that hits me first will surely get the beating of her life..

As a lady why will you even raise your hand at a man?? '
Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by philcz(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy Na flower crew.
Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by phayvoursky(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Don't take these flower girls serious.
Anybody slap you, slap am back.
Nobody has the monopoly of slapping.
Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by WizAkzy: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Trash!!!!!You can't behave like an animal and expect to be treated like a civilized human. If you hit a man, expect him to return that nice gesture.

Re: Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back by purityval(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2018
When the time comes, I will teach my daughter to be humble but firm, have her own opinion but be open minded to the views of others. Never to insult/assult a man physically or emotionally but to stand up to her right not as a woman but as a human. To uphold her pride as a woman.

I will teach my son to be humble and yet firm. To know that as a man he has responsibilities but shouldn't be subjected under pressure and let anybody broke shame him. He will learn that his first responsibility in this world is to take care of himself and family. He should respect women but don't let them emotionally blackmail him. He shouldn't raise his hands on his sisters, girlfriend or wife but walk away when their demon comes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Guy I Met On F'book Proposed, But I Later Found Out He Had Slept Wit My Friend / It's My Day / Love On Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Faces As They Recited Their Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.