Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths (284 Views)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by Biafrareform(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yesterday President Buhari told the whole world while attending the CHOGM in Westminister London that Nigerians youths are Uneducated, lazy and looking for oil money.

This is coming from a man who is yet to show us his secondary school certificate and whose son is jobless but sleep in free AC and ride a bike worth 80m.

Well, this thread is meant to tell Buhari and the whole world that we ain't lazy.

Come here, let's tell the President what we do to survive while they lavish our money

Re: Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by Biafrareform(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
My name is Stephen.
In work as a security guard at Night, then go to school during the day.
With this, I have been able to put food on my table, shelter on my head and further my education.
Currently in final year as a history and diplomatic studies student.

Mr President, am not lazy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by kmaxx(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by Nukilia: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Don't be stupid by responding to BUHARI. grin
Re: Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
why will I respond to buhari statement....that will be my greatest folly...infact if he hears me say "kpakam" then am not Valentine.....all I want is that let him return non will show n even prove to him how educated and hard working i am..simple
Re: Thread For We Are Not Uneducated And Lazy Nigerian Youths by SalamRushdie: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is not qualified to be a leader

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy!!! / Enemies Of The State Wants Sir M Buhari To Fail. / We’re Pursuing Functional Education -gov. Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.