Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" (24942 Views)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Divay22(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
They have come again angry
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by maducash99(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hope this isn't another block buster Nolly wood script??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Ovitan244: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
please which LINE God use in calling you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please be careful of what you say to others.
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by talk2percy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Somebody give Funke my contact, I have the solution to her problem! I am not kidding. She shouldn't listen to these fake men of God that wants to instill fear in her and then chop her dry. It's just a token and she will smile to the church to dedicate her kids to God
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please fk port here,08033251258
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by excel101(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Prophesy taken to another level
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by talk2percy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Somebody give Funke my contact, I have the solution to her problem! I am not kidding. She shouldn't listen to these fake men of God that wants to instill fear in her and then chop her dry. It's just a token and she will smile to the church to dedicate her kids to God.
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by kmaster007: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
wat re d prblm with all dis pastors one will b talking abt if u don't pay ur tithe ur goin hell fire madness as if nah him and God dey choose sum1 goin heaven, the other pastor will b making prophecy abt sum1 else fmly to destroy once fmly. God is vry patience.
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by silifat11(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Prophet of doom.. Looking for cheap popularity.. �
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by sexymoma(f): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high
shall abide under the shadow of the almighty

anty funke cos you've chosen God as your shadow, because you've been dwelling in the secret place of the most high
i say no evil shall befall you, you shall give birth to your kids and eat the fruit of your labor
No evil prophesy shall come to pass in you life
i love you so much and my prayers are with you sis.
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Clyod: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who did Funke offend? Why all this doomsday predictions? cry
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by kyutepanda(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
I see a potential SCAMMER
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
But, can't they get this stupid people arrested? This is a direct threat message... Get this idiot arrested and let him repeat it in court. fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Charly68: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
The same mistake that John the Baptist made and they went for his head is hereby repeating its head on this page..these people are minding their own business but prophet is using forensic google to view their backside or what ? This prophet should go back to school of management oo
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
these prophets don come again oo
this is exactly how they killed ebony in ghana with all their prophesies
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by ranson(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
You jobless relevance seeking prophets should leave Funke alone naa. Is it a crime for someone to have a thriving career?
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Spar7tan(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol the no 1 got me cracking grin,

Shey d man dey there when Funke dey choose detiny? Abi na im be secretary den?
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Chubhie: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Same way I climbed 300 steps up a mountain to fight battles and looking for nuclear warhead powers outside of myself! Crazy!

She and JJC should sue this mofo and all media houses that published this. I would take this public ridicule personal.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
These prophets are nuts undecided
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by chuckdee4(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who put this on front page
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by KAYTEK111: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
1000acres of land for sale along Isehin-Okeho road, interested person should contact me on Whatsapp:08162224654...
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Meekdon: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.
ABEG NA EVERYDAY MTCCHEEEEEWWW smiley
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by sshyne(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can you all see what we are saying? This is how they ridicule Christianity all in the name of prophecy. Must the man talk?. You can't prophecy on reasonable matters except for Funke's personal life. Nonsense
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by joshcurrent(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well the Gate man the prophet is talking of
Oya make dem link me up make we marry Нaɑº°˚нaнaɑº° Нaнaɑº°˚ Нaнaɑº°˚Нaнaɑº°нaɑºнaнaɑН
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by steveDpro: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is this a news, abeg make the man close his mouth
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by emmaadigun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
All this hungry and people deceiving prophet has come again,all his prophecy are against the Christian faith, this man is a babalawo jhur
Faleyimu indeed undecided
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by kmaster007: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
all dis pastors Ehn... Adeboye dey deir saying u no pay tithe u no dey enter heaven as if nah him and God sit down together for judgment day. dis one com to make stupid prophecy. God is vry vry patience. judgment day go b tof
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by shallysgirl: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Below are the things prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu reveals about Nollywood actress, funke akindele.

Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu is the founder of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ said Funke Akindele must be closer to God if she ever wants to become a mother in life.

See below....

1.Funke Akindele Chose Wealth & Fame When She Was Coming To Earth

2. She Is A Promised Child With Limited Time To Live On Earth

3.Funke Akindele Must Go To The Mountain To Fight Her Battle Herself

4.Funke Akindele Promised To Marry A Gateman When She Was Coming To Earth, She Must Fulfill That Promise Or Break The Evil Covenant With Prayers.

5.Immediately She Engages In Prayer, Her Money & Endorsement Deals Will Reduce, Then She Will Have A Child

6.Funke Akindele’s Husband JJC Will Marry 7 Wives Before 1 Stay If He Refuses To Pray

7.My Prayer Can’t Help Her, She Has To Do The Prayers Herself – Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu

http://news.nollyzone.com/7-strange-things-prophet-olagoroye-faleyimu-reveals-about-funke-akindele/
Is this a pastor or sango worshipper.
He just saying whatever he likes.
Funke should try surrogacy abeg, let all this insult stop.
RABBBISH.
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by CioAngels(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
You again, why cant you pray their problems away?
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by dmk23: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Below are the things prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu reveals about Nollywood actress, funke akindele.

Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu is the founder of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ said Funke Akindele must be closer to God if she ever wants to become a mother in life.

See below....

1.Funke Akindele Chose Wealth & Fame When She Was Coming To Earth

2. She Is A Promised Child With Limited Time To Live On Earth

3.Funke Akindele Must Go To The Mountain To Fight Her Battle Herself

4.Funke Akindele Promised To Marry A Gateman When She Was Coming To Earth, She Must Fulfill That Promise Or Break The Evil Covenant With Prayers.

5.Immediately She Engages In Prayer, Her Money & Endorsement Deals Will Reduce, Then She Will Have A Child

6.Funke Akindele’s Husband JJC Will Marry 7 Wives Before 1 Stay If He Refuses To Pray

7.My Prayer Can’t Help Her, She Has To Do The Prayers Herself – Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu

http://news.nollyzone.com/7-strange-things-prophet-olagoroye-faleyimu-reveals-about-funke-akindele/
prophet? are you the gateman? or you know the gate man?
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Alayoks: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
And all this yeye pastors will not just leave Funke Akindele to live her life in peace

Abi
don finish for naija ni
Re: Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2018
If I were Funke Akindele, I would sue this jobless deluded specie calling himself prophet. This yeye man looking for cheap attention.

If you're a genuine christian who knows his right from left, you would know there's nothing like choosing anything in heaven before coming to the earth. This is just a mere "African myth".

Funke Akindele, don't mind the yeye man. God would do what he would do at the right time. And your enemies, like this jobless prophet of Baal would be put to shame.

Imagine the trash this man is spewing on somebody that is not even his fake church member. If I were Funke Akindele, I would effect his arrest and prosecution. At least to serve as deterrent to other Yahoo Yahoo prophets.

What's "ayanmo" (destiny) again, in Christianity? Only idle fake prophets spew such trash. The only predestination every man had, according to the bible, is hell. And no one actually chose it in heaven. Our adamic nature predispose us to it. And when we come to Christ, everything changes. Nobody chose what to become on earth in heaven, at least according to the Gospel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand / "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.