Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,497 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Empowers Constituents With Radio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Empowers Constituents With Radio (368 Views)

Rep Member Tunji-ojo Empowers Constituents, Appoints 221 Additional Aides / Udom's SA, Ini Edo Empowers Constituents / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Empowers Constituents With Radio by wendyberry(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
This country is beginning to turn into a comedy ground . how can a senator empower members of his constituency with radio..

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Empowers Constituents With Radio by daveP(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is the devil's method... Using what you love so much to make you give up the most important thing that you never knew was that important. I. e the future.

He who dines with Mr devil must use a long spoon, but it's like this devil decided to reduce the length of the spoon in the name of love and care, whereas the future is already auctioned unknowingly.

You be thief, I no be thief.

zombie.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense...

Water no get enemy.

Na Wahala, you dey find, na Wahala, Naim you go get eo.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Youths Are Lazy :GYASO Blast President Buhari. / Nigeria Youth Vs President Muhammad Buhari (a Must Read For Every Youth) / Nigerian Youths And Buhari’s Declaration: A Political Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.