Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (45562 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by tunary(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
The lazy youths will vote you out idiot
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Trinidan: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Come! where is your common sense? see this one o!! Wait.. Are you mad at all?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by LZAA: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Instagram Read below

So apparently, this is what our President thinks about the Nigerian youth.
What do you guys think?

I have a suggestion. Whether you agree, or disagree with the President's comments, this time, do a little bit more than posting, commenting, retweeting, and complaining. Go and register to vote.

I've sat in countless meetings, seminars, conferences and hangouts with young people. We are always great at pointing out our issues.. but the truth is that we can sit around and complain from now until Kingdom come. IT WILL NOT MATTER. INEC will not count your tweets. Let's turn the month of May into #PVCMay.

Even if you don't know who you're voting for.. even if you hate every single candidate. At least register.. so that if someone comes along who you feel compelled to support, you can.

If you're really serious about wanting Nigeria to be a better place, go and register to vote. Get your PVC asap. The registration period will end LONG before the elections come, so if you think you can wait until next year, you are wrong.

Get your PVC today. Or don't bother complaining about anything, because it won't matter. Your tweets will not count. Your vote will.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2127/nigerian-youths-are-lazy-banky-w-reacts-on-buharis-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ADRIAN88(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
maberry:
Buhari is a fool
An empty headed nepotic dictator, whose IQ is far too low to generate the common sense he so desperately need for his own good

Youths get your PVC! angry

maberry you know if you take out the *Buhari-is-a-fool*, you'd have still passed across your message successfully sha.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by jimcaddy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
President Buhari goofed big time. A serious political blunder.. Come 2019, we shall send them back. We'll keep changing them till Nigeria changes.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is dam right!!! not only Nigeria but Most African youths are lazy...laziness is why churches are growing like hell in Africa. You prefer to sow the 10naira in your hand rather than investing in some business you may have to work hard to grow. They prefer to go for anointing for breakthroughs in their exams than reading hard for the exams.. they prefer to sow the little in their hands in a church for unforeseen prosperity in the future than working hand to the future not to mention but adequate... truth is better
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by authority2006(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Buhari is a failure, he proved that beyond doubt.

How can you contest 4 times and still not constitute a Cabinet in 6 months?

It is just unfortunate that votes are unlikely to count, they would use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power.

It would be awesome if the opposition can unite, put out 1 credible candidate and defeat Buhari...

...that way, with GEJ & PMB as examples of incumbent presidents who lost elections, leaders would respect the electorate more

Don't get your hope up, not too many electorates are in your camp.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by authority2006(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
jchioma:
That is the spirit brother! Let's send this dullard back to Daura! Get your PVC today!

With this admission of defeat, how una wan do am?

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Dnohpete: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
https:///ReJpCZsSiN

Join if you are in the age bracket that the president called lazy. Tell us how lazy you are and lets see how many lazy youth with PVC Nigeria has. #LazyNigerianYouths
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
abelprice:
The malam just keep giving peeps more reason to send him back to his ranch.. undecided

To that ranch he must go
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by lasmile(f): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Stop Saying This... Dem no born anybody papa well to rig this election. Be hopeful to vote your favorite candidate. Uncle hands off peacefully so will Grandpa Buhari. In Sha Allah

BlackPantherxXx:
Buhari is a failure, he proved that beyond doubt.

How can you contest 4 times and still not constitute a Cabinet in 6 months?

It is just unfortunate that votes are unlikely to count, they would use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power.

It would be awesome if the opposition can unite, put out 1 credible candidate and defeat Buhari...

...that way, with GEJ & PMB as examples of incumbent presidents who lost elections, leaders would respect the electorate more
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by steveDpro: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Noted
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by hakimi1974(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:
Finally someone who gets it! More ororo to your gorimakpa Banky kiss kiss

Keep selling your future and that of your children for peanuts, e go clear your eye soon undecided

Lol, yeah. You have to go earlier, same thing happened to me. But if you've registered from 2011, your details may already be in the system and you won't need the registration.

i lost my p.v.c how do i get a replacement, cos i need to vote for the only credible candidate, my sai baba. 2019, nah done deal.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by omodave(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2018
I kind of agree to what that old man said, because if they weren't lazy they won't come here and be fighting for this same man who has been taking them backward...yes he can continue to say what he likes because they will still vote him in....so let help ourselves first before attacking this man,....we all are In together, is either u get ur PVC to correct the wrong or we remain back biters youth ...am out of here
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by haslaw(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
This Buhari is an evil man o.. After destroying Nigerian youths at home, few managed to escape to other countries, now he has followed them to those other countries to finish them off.

Can Buhari show us where his kids are working?
Yusuf Buhari rides BMW power-bikes he acquired from Germany, worth a whopping sum of $157, 000 each. Those s power bikes are just one of the numerous play things that Bihari's son uses for his social amusements
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
hakimi1974:
i lost my p.v.c how do i get a replacement, cos i need to vote for the only credible candidate, my sai baba. 2019, nah done deal.

Go to an INEC office close to you and ask.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by xest(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2018
blacknp:
Sorry to bust your bubble,don't waste your time President Buhari is not going anywhere,if you wailers like print 10 million permanent voters cards,Hausa Fulani is in control with the yorubas backing them.

Theresa May has endorsed him after briefing the President as the petroleum Minister, of BP's interest in our LNG Project,the President is off to meet Donald Trump at the end of the month who will also endorse him as the Americans are also seeking a share of our Liquefied Natural Gas for energy sustainability brokering the meeting for April was Rex Tillerson's as secretary of state (former head of Exxon Mobil) last assignment for Trump.

Politics is a dirty game for matured minds not based on sentiments.
not when the youths rally round and vote him out. Why didn't the almighty Clinton's win? Never underestimate the power of the electorates.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by HomeOfMe(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
HigherEd:
If I apply for a PVC now, will I get it before next year's election? Been at that place twice now at fagba, Lagos and they keep telling me they are done registering at 8am!
I'm experiencing the same thing too,but I won't give up instead I'll go try my luck at Ogba
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by mikejj(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a typical example of a Lazy Nigerian Youth.

Ordinary Adesuwa, e no fit give belle,
But he wants to be called Mr. Capable.

Is that not the same thing the dullard was talking about?
haha o guy no be that kind lazy oo.if adesua get belle how u wan take know..abi u folo b adesua husband too..oya tell us
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a typical example of a Lazy Nigerian Youth.

Ordinary Adesuwa, e no fit give belle,
But he wants to be called Mr. Capable.

Is that not the same thing the dullard was talking about?

Hahahahahahahaha
baddest!!
this guy is sick ooh
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by SUSSYASH: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
PLEASE EVERY YOUTH SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO GET THEIR PVC SO WE CAN JOIN HANDS TOGETHER IN VOTING THIS DULLARD OUT.
'OUR MUMU DON DO OH'
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by KAYTEK111: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale along Iseyin road, Interested person should please contact my whatsapp: 08162224654...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by jchioma: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
authority2006:

With this admission of defeat, how una wan do am?

My broda, dis kine apathy no tire person? We say we want change and yet we are not ready to take the appropriate steps to achieve it.

Well, 2019 will be interesting with the wave of events
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by jchioma: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
guy help my life..biko av they stop registering for voters card I am in Lagos..

I actually made up my mind not to own a voters card,but with this I will try and vote..

pls is registration still on going?

Yes, but hurry and make time to visit any of the centers closest to you in the link below:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LAGOS.pdf
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Topmaike007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
jchioma:

Yes, but hurry and make time to visit any of the centers closest to you in the link below:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LAGOS.pdf
thank you bro...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by olaibeji: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria youth try and understand our president REAL OUT OF THE 60% mentioned are LAZY

2. Gong to university having good grade do mean you are educate(EDUCATION IS WHAT IS LEFT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE SCHOOL).wHAT ARE THE CHARACTER OF THIS YOUTH TO THA ABOVE STATEMENT
3. Struggling and making money is not all about add work, but what inpact do that do to the generality of issue in Nigeria what has it changed.
4. Am sorry to say this in niger delta, check even if they get work, they dont do it they contract it to another person and share the salary.
4. Look at the founder of facebook and the likes they where group of youth that came out ,it took them year, is not USS governrmnt that did for them, please tell me hoe many youth are lets say 20%.
5.The there technological center set up bt federal government that if you invent or or create something,you take it there , they produce protype fro you test , please how many Nigerian has been there.What they want is quick money.
6.If you look at thug,thieves,kidnappers who are his people, i know someone will say government caused it are they the only youth who is struggling.
7.When you wake up early in the morning go to newspaper stand ,who are there shouting and debating early in the morning youth, graduate, is not that they dont have anything doing,what small money available pay they refuse to do it, i have taking a job of N13,0000.00 job and am a young graduate with about 18 engineering certificate.
8.In the north how many youth face school, this are percentage of who this PMB is talking about.
9.Go to American like people bill gate where not supported by government ,it was they proof themselves.
10.Every nigerian youth work but to there pocket, not to change the situation of Nigeria.
11.Most of films and song produced by Nigerian are copied intellectual property of people, MOST ARE EITHER India FILM, SOUTH AMERICAN FILM OR SONGS IF NOT THE BEAT THE RHYTHM, PLEASE FIND OUT.
12. The ONLY NIGERIAN WHO DID SPACIAL THING IN MUSIC TILL TODAY IS FELLA all he did where from himself and recreate and change situation in Nigeria with songs, He did not copped anyone and he lifted Nigerian out today is been celebrated after death.
13.YOU CAN HAVE DISTINCTION IN WAEC or first in university and still be an illustrate,check this in our society, how can you be educated al you do is yahoo,thuggery,lOOK AT ALL THIS OUR AGED MOTHER in how they carry themselves with dignity and respect but our youth not.
14.The country nigeria facing is created by PMB, how do you want him to solve the problem of over 48 years in 3 years,there wil be alot of shake up and pain.
15 IBB IN 1983 WITH iDIAGBON TIRED TO BALANCE THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR, WHERE YOU YOUTH NOT PATH OF PEOPLE THAT BOOTED HIM OUT AND YOU SAID YOU ARE EDUCATED.
16.GO TO OUR SCHOOL ESPECIALLY PRIVATE SCHOOL HOW THEY HELP STUDENT TO PASS THROUGH EXAM MALPRACTICE. ARE THEY NOT LAY.
17. There was time we did interview for a guy who want to be safety officer, an upper credit HND, he could not read and right very well,many of this happen a lot tell me are they educated.
18.Go back to the interview,HE DID NOT SAY ALL THE YOUTH, he said some out of 69% of the youth,Not All as said.
19. During jnathan time he said we dont have engineer in Nigerian they cannot matched with there counterpart in the world HOW many of you crucify him.
20.Atiku Abubala was even worse"He NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE. AND HE SAID EVEN THE STUDENT IN HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ARE FAR BETTE THAN NIGERIAN GRADUATE WHAT DID THE YOUTH DO NOTHING BUT PMB .
21.gOING BACK TO NIGER DELTA,WHY ARE THEY STILL BEEN PAID, amnesty til date , WHY CAN THEY DO SOMETHING CREATIVE LIKE OTHER YOUTH, If they are hard working, they will not be asking for free money, when MB want to stop , they result into bombig.
I have a lot, but time constrained PMB is not saying we are not hard work but our habit toward that hard, work what has it changed in Nigerian
FINALLY another words for laziness is inability to change situation of a thing, when you have the strength, will and capacity do so, Youth how many things have we change, that twin Nigeria out few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison / Throwback: Denrele Rocks Suit Without Braids, Hit Or Miss? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.