Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,100 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot (523 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach / I Want To Fulfil Pele’s Prophecy By Winning World Cup For Africa – Egbo / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by Sydney55(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Egypt international is certain he can complete the Premier League's best scorer this season and feature why The Blues weren't right to release him

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah concedes he needs to win the Premier League's Golden Boot and demonstrate Chelsea weren't right not to give him a possibility.

The Egypt international has delighted in an astounding season since marking from Roma for an underlying €42 million last June, scoring 40 goals in all competitions.

With 30 of those goals coming in the best flight, Salah is on course to assert the prize for the league's best scorer, with nearest match Harry Kane back on 26 for the campaign.

His Anfield heroics have distinct difference an unmistakable difference to his troublesome spell at Chelsea, for whom he oversaw only 13 league appearances before being credited to Fiorentina and in the end Roma.

The 25-year-old expectations he has gone far towards demonstrating his genuine quality to the individuals who did not put stock in him.

"I know from the principal day I needed to accomplish something other than what's expected, something extraordinary," he disclosed to Sky Sports. "I was here with Chelsea, didn't get my shot, and afterward returned. I needed to indicate everybody my football.

"I didn't play. You can see by the numbers. I didn't have my shot, yet you can see when I got my possibility I demonstrated a few people off-base.

"You can see the distinction [in me] between now, a year prior to, two years.

Read More from source: https://newshotspot.com.ng/2018/04/salah-prove-chelsea-wrong-winning-golden-boot.html

Re: Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by Tlyon(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
The guy dey try, to me thank GOD say chelsea sell am if not they for kill him dream like others dey did to(my mind).
Re: Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by Sydney55(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tlyon:
The guy dey try, to me thank GOD say chelsea sell am if not they for kill him dream like others dey did to(my mind).
don't u think if he was given more time in Chelsea he would have improved wink
Re: Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by Tlyon(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sydney55:
don't u think if he was given more time in Chelsea he would have improved wink
chelsea give player time, torres and him second no be ath madrid dem dey back now, nah where dem believe in salah e dey now

1 Like

Re: Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by Sydney55(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Tlyon:
chelsea give player time, torres and him second no be ath madrid dem dey back now, nah where dem believe in salah e dey now
well kudos he found his career team
Re: Salah Out To Prove Chelsea Wrong By Winning Golden Boot by alen4smith(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Sydney55:
The Egypt international is certain he can complete the Premier League's best scorer this season and feature why The Blues weren't right to release him

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah concedes he needs to win the Premier League's Golden Boot and demonstrate Chelsea weren't right not to give him a possibility.

The Egypt international has delighted in an astounding season since marking from Roma for an underlying €42 million last June, scoring 40 goals in all competitions.

With 30 of those goals coming in the best flight, Salah is on course to assert the prize for the league's best scorer, with nearest match Harry Kane back on 26 for the campaign.

His Anfield heroics have distinct difference an unmistakable difference to his troublesome spell at Chelsea, for whom he oversaw only 13 league appearances before being credited to Fiorentina and in the end Roma.

The 25-year-old expectations he has gone far towards demonstrating his genuine quality to the individuals who did not put stock in him.

"I know from the principal day I needed to accomplish something other than what's expected, something extraordinary," he disclosed to Sky Sports. "I was here with Chelsea, didn't get my shot, and afterward returned. I needed to indicate everybody my football.

"I didn't play. You can see by the numbers. I didn't have my shot, yet you can see when I got my possibility I demonstrated a few people off-base.

"You can see the distinction [in me] between now, a year prior to, two years.

Read More from source: https://newshotspot.com.ng/2018/04/salah-prove-chelsea-wrong-winning-golden-boot.html
mourunho not Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Messi-absence-from-iniesta-farewell-announcement / Tornadoes Stake Unbeaten Run At Mfm’s Agege Temple / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (06/05/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.