Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) (936 Views)

BBNaija:Photo Of Nengi In A Club Wit Davido In 2013 Goes Viral. How Old Was She? / #BBNaija: Teddy-A Pictured With Kaffy, Queen Of Dance / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by CastedGist: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption

Am excited and nervous at the same time !!! ����� yours truly is performing at the Big Brother final on Sunday . ���legooo ������ Kaffy and @imagnetodc dancers j’burg here we come

Source; https://www.gistmore.com/queen-dance-kaffy-perform-grand-finale-bbnaija-photo

Re: Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by CastedGist: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
See you there
Re: Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Very unmerited appearance.
Naija and "man know man".

I've always wondered what the problem really is with BBNaija organizers and the YBNL crew.
Not one of it's DJs or alumni has been invited to perform

Not Lil Kesh,
Not Adekunle Gold,
Not Olamide,
Not DJ Enimoney.

We all know why DJ consequence made it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
This one i don begin hear grand finale, e be like say this Bbnaija wan end oo....

Anyways Where is Modath??
Re: Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by ismail4sure: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hun
Re: Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Very unmerited appearance.
Naija and "man know man".

I've always wondered what the problem really is with BBNaija organizers and the YBNL crew.
Not one of it's DJs or alumni has been invited to perform

Not Lil Kesh,
Not Adekunle Gold,
Not Olamide,
Not DJ Enimoney.

We all know why DJ consequence made it

@the bolded that's why I am begging God to make me know a man.......

And that man is NwaAmaikpe!!!!

I know some peopel will call me Mumu, som will even call me Oluku cos i chose to know NwaAmaikpe over Donald trump, Mark Zuckerb, Otedola or Aliko....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Adorable In New Photo / Cutest Man On Nairaland? :-o / Toyin Lawal And Son Rocks Different Collection Of Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.