Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

NOUN (open University) And Polytechnic, Which Is The Best? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN (open University) And Polytechnic, Which Is The Best? (1734 Views)

School Resumption: All University, Secondary, And Polytechnic Students Should Ta / All University And Polytechnic Should Resume / Difference Between Technical School And Polytechnic (including Their Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN (open University) And Polytechnic, Which Is The Best? by Newsprex(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please, Nairaland men and women, should I opt for Open University or Polytechnic? Which is the best? I got 245 in JAMB but wasn't admitted to Uniben. So, my options are those two schools.

Open university in Unibadan (DLC) or Polytechnic? Please, I need urgent answers.
Re: NOUN (open University) And Polytechnic, Which Is The Best? by dyangprof(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you really want to enjoy good Academic and perfect social campus life, go fa Polytechnic

NOU is mainly filled with working class students

poly products are practically and theoricaly sound

Bur one palava be say if a poly student is not determined , first degree may not be achieved because some students on IT training may not return fa HND due to eyed money in the IT Labour market, and some may be retained in dere IT place of work

2 Likes

Re: NOUN (open University) And Polytechnic, Which Is The Best? by Newsprex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
dyangprof:
If you really want to enjoy good Academic and perfect social campus life, go fa Polytechnic

NOU is mainly filled with working class students

poly products are practically and theoricaly sound

Bur one palava be say if a poly student is determined, first degree may not be achieved because some students on IT training may not return fa HND due to eyed money in the IT Labour market, and some may be retained in dere IT place of work

Apart from Campus life enjoyment, please what's another difference between the main University and NOUN?

(1) (Reply)

Is A Masters In Gis, A Waste Of Time. / Imagine Reading A Book Like This (1) / How To Resize Passport For Waec Gce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.