Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

5 Reasons Buhari Should Be Out Of Power 2019: Lazynigerianyouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Buhari Should Be Out Of Power 2019: Lazynigerianyouth (351 Views)

5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role / 5 Reasons Buhari Dropped Isaac Adewole As Health Minister / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Buhari Should Be Out Of Power 2019: Lazynigerianyouth by gimmehear(f): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Articles
#NIGERIANSYOUTH: 5 REASONS BUHARI SHOULD BE OUT OF POWER 2019.
Posted on April 20, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
#Nigeriayouth: 5 reasons buhari should be out of power 2019.

I read the interview president buhari had few days ago.
Dear Mr President sir, there is a deep clearity now that you obviously do not have an idea about Nigerian youth, you do not know what they go through and how hard they have being surviving to make the world a better place, I’m not surprised a president of your calibar who spend months out your tenure at the UK hospital for treatment will say such a thing against it youth, it future.

I will be discussing five interesting things you as a president obviously do not know about Nigerian youth, or rather you do not care to know.

1. Nigerians are out making us proud.

I know you often travel abroad, do you take time to study the student under scholarships outside the country? I’m very sure, you have never had the time or the strength to do that. Most of those youth outside the country who are scoring great grade, making good inventions are Nigerian youth! I heard you once clapped your hands when an insult was placed on Nigeria, I was not border, because the insult is for you, since you are the president but I’m bordered when you decided to put Nigerian youth into your drama. #lazynigerianyouth

We are young people working day and night for a future you are destroying.

2. We are the labour force.

Dear Mr President sir! The Nigerian youth you call lazy are the labour force of the country ‘Nigeria!’ they are the one you send to various state to serve their fatherland which has no good for them, some of them had died due to the careless treatment they are being given at camp, some of them will still die due to that, you pay them #19800 monthly, which you promised to increase before you got to power but no change was done, the only thing that happened was ” many of them were killed by herdsmen who are people of your tribe! You did nothing about it.

3. The youth are active but useless.

Ninety percent of Nigerian youth are active and useless, just because we have a seventy -five year old man leading the country, a man who has no ambition or dream that will affect the country positively. You promised to provide jobs for most of them, which you never did, and that is why most of them are useless, they are active, they are schooled but your useless government has rendered them useless. How on earth can we blame the innocent youth for your failure, a lot of them finished with great grade, convocated with the hope of getting a good job, here we are nursing your

Read more
http://gimmehear.com/nigeriansyouth-5-reasons-buhari-should-power-2019/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Nigerian Youths (a Must-read By Every Nigerian Youth) / Buhari Restates Commitment To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria / Nigerian Citizens Should Have Power To Impeach Any President Through Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.