Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,096 members, 7,949,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Check Out The Laziest President In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Laziest President In The World (2255 Views)

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2018
John Mason once said " Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon catch up with it". "A lazy President works so slowly that recession soon catch up with her economy".

Below is the description of the laziest president in the world
1. Due to lack of good personal hygiene, he had an ear infection.

2. Out of 365 days, he spent over 100 days on medical trip using taxpayers money.

3. He was made a General in the army but common rats chased him away from his office for 81 days!

4. The laziest president will never take responsibilities for his failure but will rather blame the opposition party, the past administration, the youth and even the dead.

5. He worked and got paid for many years but cannot save enough to buy an election form

6. The laziest President has the laziest children who feed on taxpayer money to go biking

Add your own description to the laziest president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by forreelinc(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Ugh terrible write up you suck
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by TheBlessedMAN: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2018
OH buddy, u just pulled the words right outta my mouth.

Lemme add this.

*the laziest president with the longest neck I've ever seen that looks like a devil's walking stick.*

This people u just called lazy will use their laziness to send u back to ur cattles in Daura come may 2019.
Am sure those cattles misses you more than any sane Nigerian.

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by TheHotspur(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by amInigerian: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2018
I just like sharing this picture by the brilliant Mike Asukwo

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:
Sorry, if that described your hero.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

It is your life that is terrible!

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by forreelinc(m): 6:54am On Apr 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

It is your life that is terrible!

Nah my life is interesting even my farts are more interesting than your tasteless write up
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by forreelinc(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2018
enairaprof:

Sorry, if that described your hero.
Eh? Who get pmb time? I no even vote that year
My own na say the write na dead write up
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by SalamRushdie: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2018
A man so lazy his speech is incoherent and slurred .
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by LibertyRep: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2018
PMB made and obvious gaffee.

Expect another major event before Monday to diver attention of the 'lazy' populace from this.
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Slimcase: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

ZOMBIE undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Bnenzzy101: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
The laziest president in d world is d one who can not pass o'level exam.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by RZArecta2(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2018
He's such an idíot, he would rather give foreign terrorists from Libya cattle colonies across the country than send security agents to fight them and also gets very angry if you decide to defend yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by EdCure: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is so lazy that it took him 6 months to nominate his ministers.

So lazy that he didn't know that many of his appointees were no longer alive.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by jabberjawz: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
enairaprof:
John Mason once said " Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon catch up with it". "A lazy President works so slowly that recession soon catch up with her economy".

Below is the description of the laziest president in the world
1. Due to lack of good personal hygiene, he had an ear infection.

2. Out of 365 days, he spent over 100 days on medical trip using taxpayers money.

3. He was made a General in the army but common rats chased him away from his office for 81 days!

4. The laziest president will never take responsibilities for his failure but will rather blame the opposition party, the past administration, the youth and even the dead.

5. He worked and got paid for many years but cannot save enough to buy an election form

6. The laziest President has the laziest children who feed on taxpayer money to go biking

Add your own description to the laziest president.

I so love this......he keeps slamming the 12 inch nail on his coffin..........little does he know d magnitude of the sledge hammer that is about to slam him...!
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by saarumann: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Lalasticlala front page material! cheesy
Truth is, I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world the insults and abuse its citizens like buhari's incompetent APC govt!
Buhari is not just a calamity, he is a TOTAL disaster that NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BUY PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION FORM TALKMORE OF COMPETING FOR PRESIDENT!! The man is too archaic an ancient. He doesn't know how to talk. No wonder someone said "Give buhari mic and watch him destroy himself."
Nigerian youth are lazy WORST PART OF IT IS THAT HE SAID IT BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY! What a fool!
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by saarumann: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
The laziest president in d world is d one who can not pass o'level exam.
The laziest man was the man that spoke for 2 minutes during presidential campaigns in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Techcrunchng(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:
aboki
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by mumureloaded(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:
Nairaland please add dislike button I don't want to be wasting my precious time quoting people like this.
Re: Check Out The Laziest President In The World by Whyke141: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Africa, who did we offend!

This is a viral picture showing a Cameroonian official commissioning an ATM. ATM for crying out loud! Who does that!

Would we say the citizens are brainwashed or the official is fooling himself? Who exactly is fooling who?

Africans, it is high time we stopped being cajoled by reasonless & unthinkable acts by our government officials. ATM! Wait, would we count this also as an achievement of this administration or what! This is foolishness!

Even, see how ceremonious this commissioning looks like. Is this happiness? Or?...

For me, this is another plot to embezzle money by the affected official. Because, definitely would they budget for the amount to be spent for the commissioning.

Also, apart from the embezzlement, is this official the MD of a bank?

Community hall wasn't commissioned, neither was road but ATM. Even if this is a pressing need in that community, does it still need to be commissioned? Why can't the government rather invite a bank to establish a branch in that area, or better still establish a governmental bank which would even be generating more legal revenue to the government. Can't they think! Where are their special advisers!

This is even confusing and unanalyzable. But Africa, it's high time we spoke out and confront this stupid things our officials are are doing. This itself is terrorism; They're terrorizing our intelligence.

Let's speak! Let's act! How I wish youths present during this commissioning could lead a peaceful protest at the spot, thereby disrupting the act.

Truth be told, this man needs to be flogged!

WRITTEN BY; SANUSI EMMANUEL

Source >>> http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/cameroonian-official-commissions-atm.html?m=1

Proudly Whyke.

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Pictures From Abakaliki Ebonyi State / Governor Rochas Okorocha And Thugs Fight At The APC National Convention (pics) / He Saved The World – This Man Refused To Launch Nuclear Missiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.