Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Are Condoms Better Than Nothing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Condoms Better Than Nothing ? (451 Views)

Why Are Condoms Expensive / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Condoms Better Than Nothing ? by BOKO52(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
I Heard The Anguished Screams Through Two Doors. In An Urgent Care Center, Occasionally This Is The Result Of Someone In Blinding Pain. This Was Different. This Thirty-something Year Old Woman Did Not Appear To Be Injured. Her Story Is Chilling.
The Story Starts With Her Discovery That Her Drug-using Boyfriend Was HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Positive. She Put Her Trust In Condoms To Keep Her Safe, But The Condom Had Broken; The Screams Began. There Was No One Comforting Her.
The Formidable Centers For Diseases Control (CDC) And Others Tell Millions That Condoms Will Keep You Safe. Are Parents And Schools Doing Adolescents A Favour By Passing Out Condoms? Are Condoms Better Than Nothing ?

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Myself And Also To Give My Opinion On This Matter / How Can I View Members's Pictures Here Please / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.