Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (37978 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by psalmistkakah(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Merci Arsène grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Softhands(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
That's the coach Arsenal is going for... take it or leave it.
pasada1900:
Abeg no!Ha.You wan kee person. That man wey finish A.C Milan and now Juventus.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Another Mugabe has been ousted
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Buffalo2(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Aurevoire gaffer. U ll be greatly missed. Wish you happy retirement

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by josephcletus(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
[/b]May that particular Daura Wenger in our country resign by force before 2019....
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Hunry: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
signup thru any of the link in my signature and get 100% bonus. 1st 10 people only
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by xreal: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Daddyboy101(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
When i was a kid. I thought Arsene Wenger was the owner of Arsenal...bcoz of the name...
All am trying to said is that I don't see Arsene Wenger leaving Arsenal Next SEASON...

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by BabbanBura(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
emma321:
Arsenal’s longest serving manager, Arsene Wenger, has confirmed he will leave the club at the end of this season.

Wenger revealed this in a statement published on the club’s official website on Friday morning.

It reads: “After a careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

“I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I managed the club with full commitment and integrity.

“I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

“I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

“To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.

“My love and support for ever

Details: http://anstalk.com/breaking-arsene-wenger-resigns-as-arsenal-coach/

Congratulations to all Arsenal friends - your era of high BP os over

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by jimcaddy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bad news for fans of all the other clubs... Who will now be the whipping boys that has to drop out of the top 4 consistently for the likes of United, Liverpool, City and Spurs and Chelsea to remain in top 4. UEFA should please make it top 5 for English teams alone.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Udomajesty: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
emma321:
Arsenal’s longest serving manager, Arsene Wenger, has confirmed he will leave the club at the end of this season.

Wenger revealed this in a statement published on the club’s official website on Friday morning.

It reads: “After a careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

“I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

He has not resigned yet. He will at the end of the season
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by rain8: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by nazzyon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Wilfem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Polahbear:
End of an Era
End of an ERROR tongue wink
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Assassin101: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
I dnt like arsenal
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by engrjacuzzi: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
a black man will never resign except by force. Well-done Mr Wenger! so you didn't win Champions League trophy for Arsenal.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by RexTramadol1: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
dnt go pls
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by haykes(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
u say? maybe is going for medical check up
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Bamz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Queenlovely:
a similar incident happened to my cousin sometime ago. he served at a bank In Ghana. He Made Himself Manager for life. He made So Many Enemies And Friends Until some Few Enemies did Something. Then the Mighty Iroko fell

How does this relate with Wenger? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Omo.. This news get weight.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by mikaael(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Brooke60:
IRE O
you mean SUN RE OO??
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by TimmyBrass(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
news of the year �
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Obason22(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
emma321:

So u don no how to write headline and claim to be blogger, there is different between somebody wants to leave a particular club by the end of season and Resigned as u claim.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by OhiOfIhima: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Respect Wenger... GGMU
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Treasuredhouse: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Finally to God be the glory.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by kense88: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Remaining buhari and osinbade
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Fmartin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Softhands:
Thank God o...Let's go and sign Juventus coach biko...
i smell ancelotti... As the incoming
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by Westbestside: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
neezar:
mugabe resigned

zuma resigned

wenger resigned

buhari owfa?? no fall my hand ahbeg just do the needful sharply
Why una dey like this na. I just couldn't stop laughing at thing comment. You come add to match meme. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by kingzjay(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Every Wenger in our lives must definitely resign this year!

But joke aside eh....this man is a genius. That unbeaten run will always be remembered.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by sapele914(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
neezar:
mugabe resigned

zuma resigned

wenger resigned

buhari owfa?? no fall my hand ahbeg just do the needful sharply

mugabe resigned (36 years)

zuma resigned (9 years)

wenger resigned (21 years)

President Buhari (3 years)

Hypocrite try get common sense at least,your bigotry enshrined in ignorance will not get you anywhere.
Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by neezar: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
sapele914:

mugabe resigned (36 years)

zuma resigned (9 years)

wenger resigned (21 years)

President Buhari (3 years)

Hypocrite try get common sense at least,your bigotry enshrined in ignorance will not get you anywhere.
shut up and fùck out from my mention, you are the lazy youth buhari is talking about, you complain of bad leadership yet u want old people to keep ruling u

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach by OHCOMEON: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
One of my happiest day as an arsenal fan. Good bye Le Prof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.