Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,586 members, 7,892,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Snoop Dogg Gathers ‘gospel Greats’ For ‘bible Of Love’ Album As Others Decry... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snoop Dogg Gathers ‘gospel Greats’ For ‘bible Of Love’ Album As Others Decry... (316 Views)

Contact Me For Bible Related Questions And Interesting Publications And Videos / Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Gathers ‘gospel Greats’ For ‘bible Of Love’ Album As Others Decry... by VesselEdet: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Snoop Dogg Gathers ‘Gospel Greats’ for ‘Bible of Love’ Album as Others Decry Worship of ‘Another Jesus’

Profane rapper Calvin Broadus, Jr., known as “Snoop Dogg,” has released an album entitled “Bible of Love,” which features a number of well-known performers of the gospel music industry. While the project has been praised by many, others are speaking out, declaring that Broadus needs to be shown true love by being called to repentance as he has not shown any fruit and is presenting another Jesus that is all love and no judgment.

“[I]t seems like to me that all [people] have to do [to be embraced by the Church] is say they want to do a gospel album or they want to collaborate with a ‘Christian’ artist, or to say that they are Christian, but they have no fruit,” lamented Saiko Woods, pastor of His Word, His Way Fellowship in Sugar Land, Texas. Get Life-transforming articles at

https://www.ibloggospel.com

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 / T.B. Joshua’s Birthday Turns Messy, Police Attack Journalists, Disabled / Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.