Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,757 members, 7,948,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go (6361 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by oyewolejos(m): 2:00am On May 16, 2010
I have heard ladies and guys meeting on nairaland and going into relationship.Some went ahead to be successful while some have hit the rocks.What do u think is the key to keep a relationship that started on Nairaland?Is it even advisable to date on Nairaland especially when u are not in Nigeria and u want to meet more Nigerians online.I need advise from people who have experienced this before, whether the experience was bitter or sweet.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by abrahym(m): 4:12am On May 16, 2010
just play ur game wella
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by iice(f): 3:40pm On May 16, 2010
[s]It's awesome. . .i'm marrying myself again in a week[/s] grin tongue

Whether nl or wherever. If you are not who you are then nothing much will come out of it.
Distance is another factor. Best to link up with someone closer to your base than further away.
Finally. . .learn to separate nl from your daily lives (ok it may be part of your daily lives, but leave nl ish behind when you leave the computer) and keep your ish to yourselves.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2010
subscribing

I reserve my comments for now.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by MissyB1(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2010
iice:

Whether nl or wherever.  If you are not who you are then nothing much will come out of it.  Distance is another factor. 

Seconded!!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ElRazur: 4:05pm On May 16, 2010
I dated iice and right now I can tell you she is a good cook, but rubbish in bed. angry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by iice(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2010
Rofl. . .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by rhymz(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

I dated iice and right now I can tell you she is a good cook, but rubbish in bed.  angry

date a nairalander? Na wa O. . Wetin happen with real chickz wey una dey see for Una area. . . Scheew. .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ElRazur: 4:20pm On May 16, 2010
rhymz:

date a nairalander? Na wa O. . Wetin happen with real chickz wey una dey see for Una area. . . Scheew. .

Chop shiiit. Big dark brown smelly ones with undigested beans inside it. angry

Nah REAL PEOPLE dey behind all these user name you see. Yeye man.

grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by teecantell: 4:22pm On May 16, 2010
It rarely works. most of the members are very different in real life.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by oyewolejos(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2010
iice:

[s]It's awesome. . .i'm marrying myself again in a week[/s] grin tongue

Whether nl or wherever. If you are not who you are then nothing much will come out of it.
Distance is another factor. Best to link up with someone closer to your base than further away.
Finally. . .learn to separate nl from your daily lives (ok it may be part of your daily lives, but leave nl ish behind when you leave the computer) and keep your ish to yourselves.

But it in my own believe about relationship is that the more u look the less u see so am addicted to distant relationship.Even though the person might be leaving next door but i make things look like she's far away cos i don't really believe in seeing each other everytime cos i got some other things to do.I use this strategy so as to avoid unnecessary qualms and disagreement borne out of the fact that we see or talk everytime.

teecantell:

I understand that too cos everybody has different background.But people u see in real life too have different characters.
rhymz:

Are nairalanders noit real Lol
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by iice(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2010
oyewolejos:

But it in my own believe about relationship is that the more u look the less u see so am addicted to distant relationship.Even though the person might be leaving next door but i make things look like she's far away cos i don't really believe in seeing each other everytime cos i got some other things to do.I use this strategy so as to avoid unnecessary qualms and disagreement borne out of the fact that we see or talk everytime.

I understand. I'm like that too. But i'm not a long distance relationship person.
But sometimes, certain situations call for someone nearby and your partner being far away just drags out the issue. Say there's an emergency or you need to make a decision and you want the input of your partner and more importantly need their presence, but he/she is not available.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by 190: 5:16pm On May 16, 2010
hmm, poster
nland gurls are sometin else i wud advise u~
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Amya(f): 5:28pm On May 16, 2010
teecantell:

seconded!!!

I have made it a rule never to go on any kinda of date with people i met on net, because the 2 times i tried, i was throughly disappointed.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by teecantell: 6:46pm On May 16, 2010
^^^ eh yaa. . . .sorry.
***tries to comfort her***
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by infobut(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2010
Things work out when people do them positively, it does not really matter who, where or what .what matters is if it is done positively.
@Amya you just might not know it but your hubby might be waiting on the net and you are willing to lose him4 a rule. It's good to live by a rule or rather principle but you have to make sure it's a a sound one .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On May 17, 2010
Depends on how many knives you can take in your back.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2010
I know of 2 matured pple that met on NL lat yr, and now we r planning their wedding th some months' time.So i think everything is based on maturity and understanding.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by tkb417(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2010
how are NLders different from the people you see around you daily

so NLders are aliens not humans?

crap
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Depends on how many knives you can take in your back.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On May 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

cool cool cool cool cool

Do you have a few knife scars to yourself? tongue
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Do you have a few knife scars to yourself? tongue

I think he used an axe! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by busybody20: 4:39pm On May 17, 2010
be sincere and DONT BE DESPERATE
and It will work out fine wink
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by rhymz(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2010
ElRazur:

Chop shiiit. Big dark brown smelly ones with undigested beans inside it. angry

Nah REAL PEOPLE dey behind all these user name you see. Yeye man.

grin

U are a Bona Fide idiot in capital letterz. . .
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Macgreat(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2010
Ha ha ha. . . Do people on here date? grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by daduke2k(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2010
^^ Sure, i d luv 2 date one.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by r231(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2010
Macgreat:

Ha ha ha. . . Do people on here date? grin

good question grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by daduke2k(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2010
Guy hw far?
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by 190: 11:03pm On May 17, 2010
^^^

hw far
u don chop
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by daylae(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2010
105km/h
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by daduke2k(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2010
@190, i dey. Wotz wif d mama g threadz?
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by dyabman(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2010
far?? i believe everybody is on street tongue level parol, . u know now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man / Young Guys In University Learn From This. / I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.