Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,944 members, 7,942,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (405672 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by alanic: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
It prides itself in offering comfortable and fashionable newborn baby clothes wholesale in different styles and colors. Call to place bulk orders.
http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/wholesale/newborn-clothes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Vertch: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lets Discuss: The Gehn Gehn Album by Orezi- Vertch #StartSharing http://vertch.com/forums/topic/lets-discuss-the-gehn-gehn-album-by-orezi/ ::: Join the forum for entertainers now :::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ponletobby: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am a guy from kogi state university please if there I'd any modelling audition in need of a guy please do call me on 08106006501

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by GeneralTopic: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Pearl Look Nigeria
Pearl look 2015 runway model competition contestants got free trip to South Africa on tour they visited the Good morning Africa studio for an interview ,which was broadcasted live on African Magic.
Doyin Haastrup Olatokunbo(International top model) is set to oraganize the biggest runway model competition in Africa. The registration starts 18th October 2015. Pearl look 2016 runway model competition all contestants get a trip to capetown South Africa on tour!!
For info contact: 08063497592

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by vivaciouzz(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hi,am an aspiring model,tho I might be good for facials, don't have d height of runway model..any casting or hiring of models by an agency will be greatly appreciated by me..tnx
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by cigwegbe(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by princehabyb(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
GAINED ALOT OF INFO HERE...I LOVE THIS PROFESSION!!
...MEANWHILE I WANT YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THIS GREAT INFO THAT CAN MAKE YOU $$$ AT YOUR LEISURE TIME TOO

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by xxxzotique(f): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Interested in building a career in modeling?
Do you want to learn how to catwalk and pose in photos like a supermodel?
wanna be a model?
e-mail: Boss@posh-academy.com , cleopatra@posh-academy.com
Phone: 08178175668.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by igstars(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
xxxzotique:
Interested in building a career in modeling?
Do you want to learn how to catwalk and pose in photos like a supermodel?
wanna be a model?
e-mail: Boss@posh-academy.com , cleopatra@posh-academy.com
Phone: 08178175668.

Sadly, its in lag...
Pls I need help with finding modelling/ushering jobs or an agency in port harcourt. Thanks
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Lanceslot(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello guys! Yesterday a friend of mine went to a modeling audition in one of the biggest modeling agency here in lagos... There was an interview which he did and they told him to drop his name and number that if he's selected he will be contacted through phone. He was selected to join the agency and was asked to register with 20k.. But he's a bit confused trying to know why a big agency will request for such a huge registration fee. Cc Xxxzotique
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by smartan(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2015
I am an upcoming model in need of a photographer to do a test shoot so i can update my portfolio please contact me through my bbm pin if you're available 5604316B. I will be so grateful.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by xxxzotique(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lanceslot:
Hello guys! Yesterday a friend of mine went to a modeling audition in one of the biggest modeling agency here in lagos... There was an interview which he did and they told him to drop his name and number that if he's selected he will be contacted through phone. He was selected to join the agency and was asked to register with 20k.. But he's a bit confused trying to know why a big agency will request for such a huge registration fee. Cc Xxxzotique

Well registration fees may cover a few things probably.
Registration at Posh academy is way affordable compared to that for example,
and ours cover the registration process, i.d card and starter pack .
we create your portfolio for you.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Francon(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please, I'm contesting for the face of democracy, Nigeria.

I need you all to like my photo and the page as well.

Like my photo http:///KEBBIFDNCC

and like the page also https:///P1qfH3

Thanks.

Please anyone that has an idea of how to generates likes to let me know wink
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Richard1111(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
FourWall Magazine will be publishing fresh faces/models to 500companies in Nigeria for all kinds of modeling JOBS.

Call/whatsapp: 07062445649. To Join!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by spinna: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amazing photoshoots for models now available @ AMP Studio Ikeja ...All models need to take advantage of this . What makes us unique is we bring out your best side, not just some stiff photos, inbox or text 0706 346 3851 for more details if you are interested , limited offer prices now on.

smartan:
I am an upcoming model in need of a photographer to do a test shoot so i can update my portfolio please contact me through my bbm pin if you're available 5604316B. I will be so grateful.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by africouturemag(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
hello, visit http://www.africouturemag.com/index.php/models/ and you will be showcased to the world
spinna:
Amazing photoshoots for models now available @ AMP Studio Ikeja ...All models need to take advantage of this . What makes us unique is we bring out your best side, not just some stiff photos, inbox or text 0706 346 3851 for more details if you are interested , limited offer prices now on.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Richard1111(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Golden opportunity for Models

FourWall Magazine will be publishing fresh faces/models to 500companies in Nigeria for all kinds of modeling JOBS.

Call/whatsapp: 07062445649, pin:3322e0f9 . To Join!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good day house, kindly follow Oga BBM channel - C0030A892 for decoration ideas, wedding news, events, trends, fashion and beauty tips.
Business: if you are an event planner or into any line that has to do with event, there Is an opening for possible partnership on ogavenue.com.ng which is the number 1 event venue booking platform in nigeria
Contact me on email : godstime.asine@ogavenue.com.ng for a chance. Expecting you for details.
Regards
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nazcorey(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
yebarbie:
The modeling industry in Nigeria is moving on to another level. Help is out for young aspiring models via a reality tv program that will feature 12 young models, a platform where they will have the oportunity to win fantastic prizes including an international modeling contract.

visit www.nigeriasdreamgirl.tv for more details

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerias-Dreamgirl/131352223595770?v=app_4949752878
Good day my beautiful friends, her name is PAMELA and she has just been nominated as the next 'NIGERIAN FASHION IDOL' and she really need your support to win. Please like the page and like her picture. I really believe we can do this and bring back the glory. Please show her love by also sharing nd telling ur friends and family to vote too
Here is the link: https:///K7b4Vp
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by africouturemag(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE DIY TUTORIALS?.... PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by africouturemag(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE DIY TUTORIALS?.... PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by falan: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello,my names are ;OLUWAseyi falana Joseph,i am a supermodel.my phone no is;08142363879
.my e-mail is;falanjoe1@gmail.com contact me for modeling jobs.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by falan: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello,my names are;falana OLUWAseyi Joseph,I am a super model.my phone no is;08142363879.my e-mail is;falanjoe1@gmail.com.contact me for modeling jobs.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by falan: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello,my names are;OLUWAseyi falana Joseph,I am a super model.my phone no is;08142363879.my e-mail is;falanjoe1@gmail.com.contact me for modeling jobs
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by falan: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello,my names are;OLUWAseyi falana Joseph,I am a super model.my phone no is;08142363879.my e-mail is;falanjoe1@gmail.com.contact me for modeling jobs.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by leookagbare: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.