Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,088 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (399044 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by LOVELYSKINZ: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2019
you can have your skin toned without green veins , intimidatimg dark spots , dark knuckles ,
dark knee with the easy secrets in this natural whitening ebook
you as a lady , you as a man, you need to look attractive to have skin confidence
you need the secrets to permanent beautiful skin
you need it now
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by LOVELYSKINZ: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
nothing must hold you back from getting your desired skin colour get it now
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by FancyPanda: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
See the best fashion styles and fancy dress costumes of 2019 at reasonable price and get your order at your door step smiley
[url="https://fancypanda.co.uk"]Fancy dress costumes[/url]

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by dz13: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bIEPbyUsl4

Got talent? Also get the help!

Please add me on whatsapp: +86 18811042246 if you want to create videos like these and become famous!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Justuvagoplan: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
There is a pageantry contest coming up in portharcourt those interested should contact 09051162881
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Musici: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello. Please, does anyone know modeling agencies that are connected internationally and scouts models from ages 18 - 30.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Skinnybrownie(f): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Hi, I want to work/collaborate with a few models and photographers for free as a hairstylist. Let's support and help each other grow.
It's free of charge but terms and conditions apply. Please, only serious minded persons should contact me !!!
If interested please send a mail to skinnybrowny25@gmail.com
You can also check me on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/skinnybrownie1 to view my work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1_XUctLdM

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by FancyPanda: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Best Fashion ideas and much more at fancy dress checkout the new arrivals of fashion and new era of fashion and designing in the world. Beat the world with best dresses

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by chachabae(f): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Looking for an Oriflame consultant in Lagos state Nigeria or any part of Nigeria or you want to buy any Oriflame products in Lagos state Nigeria or any part of Nigeria, call or whatsapp 08037749796.
I am an Oriflame naij a consultant.

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Skinnybrownie(f): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2019

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Pojomojo: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
smiley

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Pojomojo: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR PLUS-SIZE MODELS MALE AND FEMALE FOR A CASTING ON
FRIDAY 8 February in jhb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by freshgbedu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
REGISTER FOR MISS PHOTOGENIC BEAUTY CONTEST 2019 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Miss Photogenic Beauty Pageant, a photogenic beauty competition aimed at identifying and guiding modelling ladies to the peak of their careers, will make its debut in Nigeria.

The maiden edition of this competition to be staged in Nigeria would be opened to entries from within and outside Nigeria, according to the organizers, while subsequent editions would be contested for by winners of photogenic beauty pageants in their various participating states.
Miss Photogenic contest is expected to lend a helping hand to hidden talents in the beauty and modelling industry, while focusing on camera lens- gifted contestants with extra touch of beauty.

The competition will be given awards for all the contestants in Nigeria. All the contestants will come to the venue for GRAND FINALLY in Lagos Nigeria.
The Models are to come with the following wears
:::Cooperate Wears
:::Evening Wears
:::Casual Wears
:::Ankara Wears
:::Bum Short and T-shirt
NOTE: For the grand finally all the models will parade themselves for creativity and display special talent skills and some question will be ashed by our professional judges
Check here for more details: http://freshgbedu.com/2019/02/19/fresh-modellingregister-for-miss-photogenic-beauty-contest-2019-registration-is-now-open/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by linda024: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2019
What manner of man is this. Some says he can cure any sickness & diseases, some says he has the powers to heal broken relationships, family and marriages, some says he's a God on Earth. I'm so short of words to describe this man called Lord Doctor Akhere. I've never seen a miraculous doing in my life not until i met Lord Doctor Akhere online who helped me to get my wife back from her Ex-lover. If you need any help to get back your Ex-lover, wife, husband or you want help to get cured from any diseases like Hepatitis, Herpes virus E.t.c. Then contact Lord Doctor Akhere now via E-mail: Akheretemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp: 2348129175848
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Pojomojo: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
grin

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Shady450: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls someone should tell me a common pharmacy drug that can help increase my muscle size fast.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by hnneji: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Uber for Fashion -> https://www.fashionmap.app

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by maczad: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Face Model Look Season 3 is out and the search for a new face is on. Share and like this post, someone out there might need this. For more info, visit their website https://www.facemodellook.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.