Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (22693 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wonder sometimes why some doctors let labour last so long that it leads to birth asphyxia and subsequently brain damage.
I know many women(and their hubbies) refuse when you suggest it but a brain-injured child is no good for anyone.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Saintmary(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
As I have learnt, asphxiation (I hope the spelling is correct) occurs during prolonged labour. This means the baby's brain is denied oxygen, the average brain will shut down if it doesn't get oxygen in 30 minutes, and once the water has broken, the baby's clock has started ticking. It causes partial brain damage. I beg you Nigerian women, plan for elective CS in advance. It will save you unnecessary pain, ensure your baby is safer, and prevent vaginal tear. Vaginal birth is not a tag of honor.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Joshuamilarge(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
am so happy for you.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by haliluck(f): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by steveDpro: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by tellmemore15: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
happy burthday boy.

Nothing is too hard for God.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by InvertedHammer: 12:42am On Apr 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Our fake ass pastors no go heal am o

/
Oyedepo and Adeboye will not touch the kid with a 10ft pole because his case is confirmed.

No arrangements necessary. It goes against the tenets of their scam to cure confirmed ailments.

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Mother Burnt Badly With Her Children After Fire Tragedy In Delta. Photos / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.