Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,395 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (85941 Views)

The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / OAU VC, Ogunbodede, Speaks On Sex For Mark Scandal By Richard Akindele / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) by rusher14: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
seunH:
"Whatever you do, do it with a conviction and best interest. Sit back and watch how things evolve" WORD !!!!!. At least Atiku has said all youths are hardworking while PMB said otherwise, luckily for us they are both contesting, hence those who are not happy with the statement PMB made should simply vote for the man who said they are hardworking and let them let us hear word.....!!!!

EOD.
Re: Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) by Stardread(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wrong people at the right place..... And some people are praying to get the admission
Re: Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
this is the end of her career in OAU... she made a very big mistake in revealing herself

don't ever trust lecturers on matters like this cry

I guess, if U're the one, you would have willingly given the rounds to avoid exposition
Re: Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) by cocolacec(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
xagorakis:
There is a side of this story that everyone has choosed to ignore. Lecturers dont go around marketing upgrades. They can/will ask for sex or money only when the student confronts him/her.

From a lecturer's perspective, is that not bribery?. Remember, a decayed corpse will always attract flies.

Both of them deserve the axe. Who knows, maybe thats why the lady is not coming forward.
I donot wholely agree with your assumption.I personally know of lecturers chasing my friend during University days because she is busty.One of them finally pressurized the girl So much because he became her supervisor in the final year and she had to compromise.The sad part was she was a virgin who never had a boyfriend.
These things happens in secondary schools where teachers see themselves as the Alpha and Omega to students destiny ,the abuse of the female folk must stop.

Nigerian Universities must review the issue of carry overs no student must have carry overs in this present age and day.
In the Western World you can never have an extra year unless the student want it so.
I remembered when i refused to sit for an exam in Sweden because i wasnt fully prepared the lecturer sent me an email for a makeup without any effort two weeks after.
Re: Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) by Russi: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
She had no case,,,why approach anyone to do something illegal AND something you already know you do not deserve. CORRUPT NIGERIANS... She will get the same punishment eventually??

Benstino:

I guess, if U're the one, you would have willingly given the rounds to avoid exposition

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.