Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,941 members, 7,946,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? (1389 Views)

Should I Relocate Or Work Remotely As A Developer? / Make It Fast And Easy As Developer / Benefits And Challenges Of Working Remotely As An IT Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? by Piuscrown: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pls share your experience here how you starred the work experience and the pay
Re: Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Piuscrown:
Pls share your experience here how you starred the work experience and the pay
Yes, 100% Remotely
Re: Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? by Piuscrown: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
How did you go by it, and what is the nature of the job thanks for the response
Re: Have You Ever Work Remotely As Developer In Nigeria? by CORELDRAW(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yes, 80% of projects have worked on are mostly remote jobs. Infact, most remote jobs are based on referral from previous clients. The key is communication and giving your clients the best

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum Spec For Laptops Used For Programming / Can I Still Learn Programming At My Age? / Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.