Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec (1006 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by Gutsy62(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
A twitter user took to twitter to express her annoyance because her husband thinks cee-c is strong and opinionated. She thinks it's annoying and is ready to show him strong.
But she forgets that no one will vote for her, her home isn't bbn and she might get evicted.

Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by forreelinc(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad something tells me this woman doesn't get laid often
O.p is that your mom or sister
Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:
No it is his mosis lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:
Pervert get off this thread sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by forreelinc(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:
No it is his mosis lipsrsealed
angry da hell man? I get to do the dry jokes here find your own niche
Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by forreelinc(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Pervert get off this thread sad
tongue make me
Re: See What A Twitter Users Wants To Do To Her Husband For Supporting Ceec by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

angry da hell man? I get to do the dry jokes here find your own niche
what is this one saying ?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Gifty Poses Completely Unclad To Celebrate Super Eagles Win (pics) / Johnson`s Cute Daughters, Purity And Angel Step Out In Style (photos) / Checkout Wizkid’s Starboy Pop Up Shop In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.