Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) (57762 Views)

Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Ezedon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by maxwell767(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
He was born into money
BlackPantherxXx:
Ojukwu's cheeks were very rosy during the war grin.

He was busy eating chicken when his folks were foolishly fighting
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by balladin: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Mumu. So you didn't notice the Nigerian coat of arms on the cap in the pic you posted.

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by skypebae(f): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
lol...its not prostitution oh..
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you stylishly advertising prostitution or what ?
Why would anyone want to pay just to chat with you ?
Please flee from this history thread. Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
PDJT:
-House Niggers fighting for their supreme white colonial masters since the 19th century.
-May Chukwu Okike punish you inferior lots!
since flag independence in black Africa ,all we have had are house niggers all over Africa.
If patriotic leaders rise,the house niggers and their masters will remove them through bloody coups.
This is why good leaders don't last and end well in Nigeria.
If you are contesting against them in Africa,they will RUN to London if its an Anglophone colonial estate or to Paris if its a Francophone estate or to Washington if it were Liberia.

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
balladin:

balladin to his father : Mumu. So you didn't notice the Nigerian coat of arms on the cap in the pic you posted.

I agree with you. No wonder tongue
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by 2morogobeta(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
kip deceiving yourself

ugly man

Earthbound:
One day a throwback photo of me looking ordinary will be posted like this when I'm wealthy and a household name.

Just watch.
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by manuelfolarin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
I even thought it was Alabi pasuma grin

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Two idiots
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Alabi-Isama wrote a book Tragedy of Victory.
Does anyone have a soft copy ?

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by ruffDiamond: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
Alabi-Isama is one of the salient but finest the Nigerian Army have ever produced.His exploits during the Nigerian-Biafran civil was was legendary esp.in the 3rd Marine Commando sector.
That was why he was able to rubbish the junk OBJ wrote in his "My Command" book.How OBJ government unceremoniously disgraced him from the army is an enigma I'm still trying to unravel.
Yorubas are notorious traitors betrayal of their own kinsmen...the so called educational prowess is iirelevanmmmmmmkk(kkkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by kettykings: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Ojukwu was born with a silver spoon , there are very few people except may be Dangote's children who will ever be priviledged like Ojukwu.
Blaming Ojukwu for starting a war without Blaming TY Danjuma and Gowon who are relaxing in their billion Naira massions in Abuja while the middle belt is raped by herdsmen is a sign of inferior thinking.

If the middle belters has someone with the might and spirit of Ojukwu , there will not be any troublesome hersmen in Nigeria

Ojukwu could have chosen to take his family and relocate to London or US while the East burned , but no he chose to fight and inflict and incurable injury in the gang of invading rogues called the military

11 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
black don't crack indeed. look at how young and fresh Alabi Isama looks In his old age even without keeping beards any longer. handsome old man

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
kettykings:

Ojukwu was born with a silver spoon , there are very few people except may be Dangote's children who will ever be priviledged like Ojukwu.
Blaming Ojukwu for starting a war without Blaming TY Danjuma and Gowon who are relaxing in their billion Naira massions in Abuja while the middle belt is raped by herdsmen is a sign of inferior thinking.

If the middle belters has someone with the might and spirit of Ojukwu , there will not be any troublesome hersmen in Nigeria

Ojukwu could have chosen to take his family and relocate to London or US while the East burned , but no he chose to fight and inflict and incurable injury in the gang of invading rogues called the military

But Sir, you omitted the part where he wore a female dress and high heels and ran to Abidjan.

He shamelessly left his men and civilians to the mercy of the Nigerian Army and handed over to Philip Effiong.

Effiong is a real man with balls of steel, such a man would be respected not the coward who runs at the first sign of trouble.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
He was born into money
he was born to the richest man In Africa but died as not even the richest man In his village

4 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by kettykings: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

But Sir, you omitted the part where he wore a female dress and high heels and ran to Abidjan.

He shamelessly left his men and civilians to the mercy of the Nigerian Army and handed over to Philip Effiong.

Effiong is a real man with balls of steel, such a man would be respected not the coward who runs at the first sign of trouble.

why would Ojukwu wear female dress , is it against the same Nigerian Army that can not finish boko haram and could not secure Bakkassi penisular for Nigeria , the same army that cannot stop fulani hersmen , Most Nigerian Generals dont get half of what the Nigerian army contirubted to Ojukwu's burial so i dont think what you posted is correct. if he wore female colthes and ran to Abidjan and only for the same military to give him a heroes burial , then things certainly dont add up

5 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
He was very comfortable, he has business sense even when he went into exile he was doing business in CoteDVoire
PierreDeFermath:
he was born to the richest man In Africa but died as not even the richest man In his village
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by kmaster007: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
someone looks like ighalo
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by lovemyfam(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
mmb:
i smell this nation will soon disintegrate... If buhari wins second term, the whole country will b thrown into chaos...
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
kip deceiving yourself

ugly man

Says someone who's never seen me before

Smh for you

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
These men were quite physically imposing back in their day... now so old. Life
Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Firstpage: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
ruffDiamond:
Yorubas are notorious traitors betrayal of their own kinsmen...the so called educational prowess is iirelevanmmmmmmkk(kkkkkkkkkkk

while igbos are notorious for selling their kinsmen for a penny?

where is nnamdi kanu? sold to the fulanis by his people.

4 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by talk2percy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by Chidonc(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Earthbound:
One day a throwback photo of me looking ordinary will be posted like this when I'm wealthy and a household name.

Just watch.
amen bro

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by donb06: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2018
talk2percy:
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.
the blessing wey go follow , God still dey Cook am e Neva don when e don u go knw.... My bro God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Damn that Alabi was a fine ass young man. how I wish I was born 40 years ago to meet young him. Chai "bites lips"

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by koolaid87: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2018
If you were gowon, what would you have done differently. Gowon went for the dialogue to made sure the war never occured. But just like every other igbos, priortizing money as their foremost agenda, Ojukwu ignored the consequences of declaring Biafra.

A logical General would have evaluated, assessed and analyzed his military powers to know if it'll be in his favor before making move.

When money is involved, an average Igbo loses their sense of reasoning..that is why they'll never cease pushing coke to death zone like Malaysia and indonesia.

I'm not tribalistic, just being factual

kettykings:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) by tonyzeal(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2018
salykely:
Tragedy of victory. Alabi Isama depicted Obj as a vilian and opportunist
one of the best books I have read,in fact that book made me hate obj for taking up another mans credit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.