Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS (741 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS by correctBlogger(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Just so you know, i recently published a post earlier today about the 6 different ways with which you can take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S9 smart phone. So i thought it'd be nice if i do one too for them infinix fans in here and out there...

So in this article, we'll be showing you the four different unique ways, with which you can take screenshots on any infinix phone, running on any version of XOS Chameleon, or any of the latest version of XOS Hummingbird.

So follow the link below, to see things for yourself..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/04/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-any-infinix-phone.html
Re: 4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS by Kalapizim(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice blog you have there.
Re: 4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS by correctBlogger(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kalapizim:
Nice blog you have there.

Awww... thank you very much dear... i really do appreciate..
Re: 4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS by Kalapizim(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
correctBlogger:

Awww... thank you very much dear... i really do appreciate..
you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Nigeria Want To Sponsor You To The Fifa World Cup: See How To Enjoy This / Help!!! / Awoof Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.