Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,187 members, 7,903,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

. - Politics (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599960 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2018
ariesbull:

Nobody takes the ikwerre tribe serious....they are full of lies
abeg I ave forgotten about this people. Go to Arochukwu and ask about ikwerre and u will hear the real history of the so called ikwerre people... Even elechi made mention of how his father took him to Aro whenever there is a meeting... Ikwerre ave four stools in the masquerade cult..elechi made mention of it
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
why is it easy for most abokis who want to insult igbos to hide under the umbrella of 'omanbala'

Why cant they claim to be from any other state?

Hausa fulani should have wiped the remnants in enugu atleast by now u would have been in an IDP camp.
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2018
oneast:
Now take some lectures.

As at the time Zik built UNN, wawa people are still in the forest jumping around with monkeys.
The same childish tantrums exclusive to anambra ppl. No other igbo will say childish things like this.
When Zik went to America to study was it your father or grand father sent him? Was it igbos that asked him to fight for independence? He took it upon himself to liberate Nigeria from colonial masters.
lol. Zik wasnt the only igboman who went abroad bro...childish thinking. He took it up on himself to bla bla bla...dude joined politics cos that wat most educated people at the time did.

Ojukwu did the same he was never appointed by the IGBOS but his actions and how he took up the courage to defend Igboland was what led Igbos into adoring him till today.
i might adore ojukwu publicly in order to save face...but deep inside me i know ojukwu was a total failure who led igbos into political oblivion with how he handled everything going on at the time. About 10k igbos who were living in north died..but by ojukwu's silly actions, he sentenced 3 million igbos to death fighting a war he can never win.
What's Ekweremmadu? An ordinary useless deputy senate president?
yes but he is the highest ranking igbo politician today. I really dont like him or gv a damn
Anambra man was the first senate president of Nigeria.

Anambra man was the first Speaker of house of Representatives.

Anambra man was the first president of Nigeria.
so? I get am b4 na property? Abeg

Where were your so called Enugu state people then?

There's nothing beautiful about Enugu. Enugu is more a less an overhyped town filled with slum, poor people, etc. Enugu has nothing to boast of, absolutely nothing. Enugu state people are so backward in all spheres. In education Enugu state is still trailing some northern states. So shut and stop mentioning Enugu because you guys have nothing.

This is a town that does not have a single vibrant company. Any business that opens there failed almost immediately. Presidential hotel in PH opened same time With Presidential hotel Enugu, but today the one in Enugu is dead, Nike lake is dead. Nigerian brewery is on life support.
enugu can be all that and still be one of the best cities in nigeria....so wats ur point?? undecided
Zik made Jim Nwobodo gov, without him no wawa person would ever rule the state as at that time.
lol...u guys and nonsense talk....c.c onoh from ngwo still replaced jim in 1983...where was ur omanbala? undecided
You people are inferior sore losers that are always in pain and bitterness.
wat exactly did we lose?? I wanna know? Why on earth would we be bitter?
Yes Anambra people are the 1st class Igbos, kill yaself but none of you can ever use blackmail to get me.
the idea that there is a 1st class and 2nd class igbo is filth only an anambra mouth can propagate.
Without Anambra people there would have been nothing like Igbo. Go and read Zik's address in 1947. Go and read Ojukwu's Ahira declaration of 1969.
u say things my 5 year old nephew wont say...all these jambites should really get off this site.
Anambra people are not even making noise considering how many 'first' they have recorded in politics, education, science, technology, etc. Just that Ekweremmadu is a DSP, an ordinary spare tyre in the Senate and you are even listing it as an achievement. You people are so inferior and backward mentally and otherwise.

[s][/s]
The loudest chest beaters in igboland and nigeria in general come from anambra...always shouting about vague achievements...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
The same childish tantrums exclusive to anambra ppl. No other igbo will say childish things like this. lol. Zik wasnt the only igboman who went abroad bro...childish thinking. He took it up on himself to bla bla bla...dude joined politics cos that wat most educated people at the time did.

i might adore ojukwu publicly in order to save face...but deep inside me i know ojukwu was a total failure who led igbos into political oblivion with how he handled everything going on at the time. About 10k igbos who were living in north died..but by ojukwu's silly actions, he sentenced 3 million igbos to death fighting a war he can never win.
yes but he is the highest ranking igbo politician today. I really dont like him or gv a damn

enugu can be all that and still be one of the best cities in nigeria....so wats ur point?? undecided
lol...u guys and nonsense talk....c.c onoh from ngwo still replaced jim in 1983...where was ur omanbala? undecided
the idea that there is a 1st class and 2nd class igbo is filth only an anambra mouth can propagate. u say things my 5 year old nephew wont say...all these jambites should really get off this site.
The loudest chest beaters in igboland and nigeria in general come from anambra...always shouting about vague achievements...
are you aware the person u are replying is an impostor by name Chino
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:

Abagwuro claims IMO state too but he's a Yoruba.
Stop the argument with oneast please.
Its not worth it.
i have seen that the guy is not even igbo...my bad...

He is the same fool that has up to 20 monickers here
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2018
mightguy:
are you aware the person u are replying is an impostor by name Chino
i have seen it...wont reply anymore
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
The same childish tantrums exclusive to anambra ppl. No other igbo will say childish things like this. lol. Zik wasnt the only igboman who went abroad bro...childish thinking. He took it up on himself to bla bla bla...dude joined politics cos that wat most educated people at the time did.

the idea that there is a 1st class and 2nd class igbo is filth only an anambra mouth can propagate. u say things my 5 year old nephew wont say...all these jambites should really get off this site.
Hope you know that guy isn't Igbo?
Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u.. Y attacking anambra.. Avent u seen them claim imo to attack anambra... They claim abia and attack anambra and vice versa. Never call ojukwu evil.. Can u do what ojukwu did... U better watch ur mouth there... This is not the first time u are seeing this people derail our thread cos I know u are not new here... Stop this nonsense
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
i have seen that the guy is not even igbo...my bad...

He is the same fool that has up to 20 monickers here
Yes.
Good thing, has more than 30.
Stop replying him
Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
i have seen it...wont reply anymore
kk boss.. As for OMANBALA... His anambra bros ave cautioned him about how he talks.
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2018
mightguy:
Bede2u.. Y attacking anambra.. Avent u seen them claim imo to attack anambra... They claim abia and attack anambra and vice versa. Never call ojukwu evil.. Can u do what ojukwu did... U better watch ur mouth there... This is not the first time u are seeing this people derail our thread cos I know u are not new here... Stop this nonsense
am talking about actual anambra ppl i have seen in real life...not just the ones here.

As for ojukwu...i will hold my peace since there are impostors in our midst...but lets just say it like this- 'in hindsight, ojukwu could have done a lot of things differently'.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Golf course layout, Enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2018
A layout bursting at it's seams. ....Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2018
.......Ameke village, Ngwo in Udi local government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ariesbull: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
am talking about actual anambra ppl i have seen in real life...not just the ones here.

As for ojukwu...i will hold my peace since there are impostors in our midst...but lets just say it like this- 'in hindsight, ojukwu could have done a lot of things differently'.

It's a shame that Anambra and Enugu na ezuzu ebea ....but as of Ojukwu ...he was a dude in his thirties! He is bound to make mistake

Look at 32 year old child today....he is still sagging

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:

that's for u. To me ojukwu did the right thing. Ojukwu I'd gone and buried and it will not revise anything now. It is left for u and me and other Igbo in general to make igbo nation great

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Ninth mile, Ngwo

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Nike area in Enugu........ expansive. .....

2 Likes

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:

Lol.nonsowow,yseke ,juliusmelma are all aboki that parades as Igbo.
Seems you are new here.
Fine and great, tell me what else is new
Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
ariesbull:

It's a shame that Anambra and Enugu na ezuzu ebea ....but as of Ojukwu ...he was a dude in his thirties! He is bound to make mistake

Look at 32 year old child today....he is still sagging
amakwa moooo. Ndi a choro ka anyi gbapuoro ha ebe... Tigbuo zogbuo. Mgbe obula
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Bede2u:
why is it easy for most abokis who want to insult igbos to hide under the umbrella of 'omanbala'

Why cant they claim to be from any other state?
Prove to me that you are 1% Igbo
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Some parts of Trans Ekulu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:

What do you mean??
Aren't those guys abokis that go about insulting Igbos while they hide behind igbo moniker to claim Anambra.
Prove it to me that you are related to the Igbos because I know you're not one
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Golf estate continue. .....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.