Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,763 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

. - Politics (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (598458 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BuddahOnyeMonk: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2018
See Finishing, Bro have mercy, these frustrated trolls could be annoying but dont dissipate any energy on the twats grin grin grin grin grin
Cjrane2:

Bro,
Please, don't hype the ego of an internet nuisance by responding to him. Truly, there is no need to respond to a dog. He knows very well the area in the picture isn't main market but down-flyover upper Iweka area, which is more than 5KM away from main market. So let him continue his silly deceit. In any case, he isn't from Anambra, so don't fall for his forced attache to Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Cjrane2:

I cannot stop praising the wisdom of our parents for not letting our small landmass disadvantage prevent us from providing decent and affordable accommodation for all.

If these houses were not there, Igboland will have the biggest slum in the world. Even Nakuru slum will be child's play to what we would have.

I thank the wisdom of those that built and continued to build these decent mass housing flats all over the SE.

We only need to find a way to provide adequate electricity power in our cities and we are set to go.
Which city is this? Why can't the governor reconstruct and beautify that road
Re: . by basilo101: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Exactly what I needed from u @striken

Am already going but u all have failed.

Ebonyi and enugu are all and same almajiris in south east.

Is an abberation for me to be discussing with a lesser mortals.

Children of a lesser god. Street beggars.
Lol. Who is this mad dog

3 Likes

Re: . by basilo101: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
HAMMERFUCKU:
In Ala igbo we must do something to handle this issue of expecting things to be handed to u.

I have observed that some people will sit down and expect everything handed to them.

Where were all this people making noise when Atiku and Obi started strategising?

Now that their hard work have paid up, Umahi and Co have crawled out of their hole, making demands.

This is the same Umahi that had already endorsed Buhari fo second term.

Where does he get off telling ATIKU to come and take instruction on VP selection.

That has always been my standpoint too. Peter obi worked hard for this. This is why the presidency we dream about may elude us. Because we want to get it as if it is our birthright instead of woring hard to convince others
Re: . by NonsoWow: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Serious I'm shocked over your hate comments on Peter Obi and you are from Anambra state I use to respect your views, I never knew you are this hateful, no matter what he did to you or your family, I believe you are Christian and pray for forgiveness, you joined with enemies to rubbish Peter Obi's name, what ever bad you do to other will surely come to you in 100.
I don't think he hates peter obi. He doesn't just trust him with power. Osita Chidoka and Chukwuma Soludo that are being proposed for Peter Obi's replacement are also Anambra people and are better than Peter Obi in all honesty. I am not a fan of Dave Umahi, but if he doesn't put his foot down and insist that Atiku show the leadership of southeast some courtesy when taking decisions that affect the zone now that he doesn't have power, that means the southeast will become rubberstamp to whatever decisions he may want to take if he assumes real power.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Nonso Nwankwo when shall you stop spewing nonsense?

NonsoWow:
I don't think he hates peter obi. He doesn't just trust him with power. Osita Chidoka and Chukwuma Soludo that are being proposed for Peter Obi's replacement are also Anambra people and are better than Peter Obi in all honesty. I am not a fan of Dave Umahi, but if he doesn't put his foot down and insist that Atiku show the leadership of southeast some courtesy when taking decisions that affect the zone now that he doesn't have power, that means the southeast will become rubberstamp to whatever decisions he may want to take if he assumes real power.

1 Like

Re: . by Enugupikin: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
YOU HAVE A CASE HERE, IF ATIKU IS STUBBORN BEFORE ELECTION HOW WILL HE NOW BE WEN HE WINS

2 Likes

Re: . by Enugupikin: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
meanwhile

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and 2019 Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) finally met with the Leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party from South East.

The Meeting, PUO REPORTS gathered had in attendance Governors of Abia Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, Ebonyi Chief Dave Umahi, Senators and House of Representatives Members elected on the Platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in Attendance.

Most of the Stakeholders blamed the Governors for Rushing to the Media to Publicly Declare that Former Vice President Did not Consult them before his Choice of Peter Obi as Running Mate.

But a Source Who attended The Meeting told our Correspondent that the Leaders finally agreed to support the Choice of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: . by BuddahOnyeMonk: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Most of the idiots you see here attacking him don't even know how much NEPA Bill or baby diaper cost because they are still attached to their parents but come to an online forum to challenge their "Chi"to a mudfight.

Cjrane sometimes self disappoint me by replying the social wrecks, one was even saying last time that Andy Uba is his Godfather; are these the people you argue back and forth with, people without any meaningful source of livelihood and they arent responsible in the cybespace to know if help will come from within grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spyder888 God bless you for all the pictures

pazienza:
Cjrane has always been patriotic to the Igbo nation.
Ever since I know him on this forum, he always spoke on Igbo best interest.
He is a bonafide Igbo man from Asaba, yet he spends his time to promote SE interests. He deserves better respect from us all.
From time to time, we get such Igbos from SS whose altruistic love for Igbo nation cannot even be matched by those of us from SE, Igboson(Xander) , Cjrane, and Ikechukwu with his numerous monikers cheesy are part of this rare breed. And they are assets of immeasurable value to Igbo community, here on NL. They are our unsung heroes.

We don't deserve them, but nature in her benevolence, nevertheless blessed us with them. They will always be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
horsepower101:
updates on Enugu Golf and lifestyle city
cheap land still dey here?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Xander85:

Why do we find it so difficult to build sidewalks when constructing roads in our cities? sad

low budget. Our governors manage the little money we generate to construct many "half roads" rather than construct few "complete roads". I was even shocked to see that places like banana island in Lagos filled with wealthy people and highly expensive houses also has open gutters. Its just unfortunate.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
horsepower101:

Honestly, without these high-rises, slum in Igboland would have made Ibadan look like paradise.

This your comment shows you've never been to Ibadan or seen aerial videos of Ibadan. Nothing on earth can ever make Igbo land look like Ibadan no matter the housing mistakes we make. Ibadan is the king of slum in Africa and cannot be defeated by any known town in Africa, only Makoko and Badia in Lagos are competing with Ibadan for world's champion of slum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sage(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
OreMI22:

Abia State moved from the BEST state in the SE to indisputably the WORST state in the SE.

Sadly, Aba is a principal city in the SE that must rise for the economy of the zone to take off. I am so sad each time i remember Orji Uzor Kalu and Theordore Orji. These are two names that will live in infamy for their roles in dragging Abia state from a prime state in Nigeria to a totally failed state.

I hope the present Governor Okezie Ikpeazu will focus on reviving Aba into a vibrant city again through fixing it's infrastructure. Once the city is made habitable again, private investors will flow in and do what is required in that video. The only role of the government is to clean up the city and fix the roads. I like that they are using concrete roads for some perennially flooded roads to make sure they are solid even when the area is flooded.

You are 100% correct about the principal city thing. The southeast zone will permanently be held back as long as Aba is the way it is. Its the foremost city in the southeast with all the tools to become a consequential city in Africa.

Unfortunately OUK & TA Orji squandered the potential of this city and has dug a massive massive hole which is hard to come out from. The current governor is the exact same.
None of them have the ability to see Aba for what it should be and to take in in that direction. Aba needs an experienced and visionary technocrat.

20 wasted years so far. Hopefully that ends next year otherwise the South East will keep sinking and the South east will keep getting mocked and insulted by all and sundry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sage(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
superlightning:

worst state by what indices? bia, in as much as I detest KALU AND THEODORE for worsening our infrastructural deficit, I don't see where abia ranks at the bottom as a state.

its easier to develop a virgin territory like abakaliki than an industrial region like aba. this is because no matter what development you bring you must stick to the plan. moreso, the momentum of reurbanisation will be slower due to the structures already on ground. by the way, there is also an umuahia city to cater for.

educationally and economically, abia remains a force to reckon with in Nigeria.

Guy while most other Nigerian cities and Eastern cities have improved from what they were 30 years ago, Aba is the only one that is worse than it was 30 years ago. Enugu is a bigger and better city than before, so are places like Awka, Owerri and Onitsha. Even nearby Uyo that is about 1 hour from Aba is a much better city now. None of these places were comparable to Aba just 20 years ago. they were small towns in comparison.

The regression in Abia is killing Igboland completely since this state and esp Aba is the hub of manufacturing in Nigeria. The current state of the city is an absolute shame. Nothing to show whatsoever for 20 years under OUK, TA and the current guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
But why are abians so myopic and unaffectionate in ensuring change in leadership from PDP to apga?

On election day they will all be at shops and allow it to be rigged.

Slowly Ebonyi has surpassed them in neatness and infrastructure, just commerce left.

Shame on you Abians. Take your future into your hands and vote out PDP from your government house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BuddahOnyeMonk: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is disgusting, why is Anambra State at home with chaos and disorderliness, this place is suppose to be sent to the government to commence work . This is gory

ckenneths:
The famous Iweka road, Onitsha......... efe enyero cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ohaozara: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
B2mario:
Nothing like two, it's mispelling. It's Jaja wachukwu and Aja nwachukwu, the former is from Abia state and was the 1st nigeria indigenous foreign affairs minister while later is from Enugu state
No, Aja Nwachukwu is from Ohaozara in Ebonyi State; the father to the former minister of education- Igwe Aja Nwachukwu.
Re: . by HAMMERFUCKU: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bet, how Dewy Oputa conclude that she is a lesbian?

Carry all this bust and hips hand over to her fellow woman and us Igbo men stand and do nothing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We allowed a pest to consume our crop.

Nka bu Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri

Even on low cut the baby is banging...cc amarabae, ngozi123

Boyz Oye!

3 Likes

Re: . by Develpeast: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Serious I'm shocked over your hate comments on Peter Obi and you are from Anambra state I use to respect your views, I never knew you are this hateful, no matter what he did to you or your family, I believe you are Christian and pray for forgiveness, you joined with enemies to rubbish Peter Obi's name, what ever bad you do to other will surely come to you in 100.

He even created a thread to publish his hatred on Obi. I find it hard to comment on nairaland because I find many of these people more emotional than rational. They only support anything that sweetens their minds without thinking of the consequences therein.

I bet he is still a young man exuding youthful exuberance in politics and does not know the consequences of talking too much. The so called kano people have not come out to behead ganduje for collecting kickbacks since yesterday but these guys keep causing rancor all over the public space. They will soon learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: . by raker300: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Awka Catholic cathedral

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by raker300: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by raker300: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anambra villages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by HAMMERFUCKU: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
raker300:
Awka Catholic cathedral

I post pics of a half naked woman and u head to the Church? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by raker300: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Onitsha walls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
raker300:
Onitsha walls

Cool �...
Re: . by superlightning: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
sage:

Guy while most other Nigerian cities and Eastern cities have improved from what they were 30 years ago, Aba is the only one that is worse than it was 30 years ago. Enugu is a bigger and better city than before, so are places like Awka, Owerri and Onitsha. Even nearby Uyo that is about 1 hour from Aba is a much better city now. None of these places were comparable to Aba just 20 years ago. they were small towns in comparison.

The regression in Abia is killing Igboland completely since this state and esp Aba is the hub of manufacturing in Nigeria. The current state of the city is an absolute shame. Nothing to show whatsoever for 20 years under OUK, TA and the current guy.

its okay if you are dissatisfied with the state of aba. I am too. but aba's problem is infrastructure, not commerce or human resources.

aba made is now marketable at a large scale. soldier boots and uniforms are aba made today. leathers shoes, belts, bags, etc are manufactured, marketed and sold in tonnes daily. that, I give ikpeazu some credit for that.

but infrastructure renewal remains aba's problem. I know it sucks. i am not sure ikpeazu is a good administrator. God help alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
superlightning:

its okay if you are dissatisfied with the state of aba. I am too. but aba's problem is infrastructure, not commerce or human resources.

aba made is now marketable at a large scale. soldier boots and uniforms are aba made today. leathers shoes, belts, bags, etc are manufactured, marketed and sold in tonnes daily. that, I give ikpeazu some credit for that.

but infrastructure renewal remains aba's problem. I know it sucks. i am not sure ikpeazu is a good administrator. God help alaigbo.

You are very correct. I have been saying this. Give Aba good road and power and watch that city surpass the rest in Africa. Not even Nigeria alone.

Aba has the Human Resources. They manufacture so many goods that Nigerians, West and Central Africans use.

Aba is a gold mine. Plus they are ranked No 1 in WAEC. So they have the Human Resources both in trade, business, and education.

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Funnicator:
But why are abians so myopic and unaffectionate in ensuring change in leadership from PDP to apga?

Slowly Ebonyi has surpassed them in neatness and infrastructure, just commerce left.

Shame on you Abians. Take your future into your hands and vote out PDP from your government house.

shame on you for being so myopic.

education, sport and commerce is something your state cannot take away from abia state. don't just start. we are not your mate okay?

stop blowing stuff out of proportion. infrastructurally abia is coming up. Enugu has ONLY Enugu, Imo has ONLY owerri, Ebonyi has ONLY abakaliki. so just shut up. only anambra has awka and Onitsha, and even at that, Onitsha had the worst air as at 2017. Don't make me start.
Re: . by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
raker300:
Onitsha walls

Amazing. ....

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe (former de facto VP)
General Ike Nwachukwu
(former diplomat and foreign affairs minister)
Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (former Governor of Lagos and old Imo state)
Lt. General Ihejirika (former chief of army staff)

These old war horses to mention but a few are abia state indigenes. why cant they pressure our governors and hold them accountable? abia citizens are tired of hustling under poor infrastructural conditions. Abians themselves are tired of political thuggery in government house umuahia.

uche ogah is an industrialist but I don't like his party APC

Alex otti is a technocrat, I like him but I don't how versatile he is in nigerian politics

Dr. ikpeazu, is a civil servant, can he perform satisfactorily? I am not so sure.

Nnamdi KANU now appeals to me more than them, except for the now elderly ebitu ukiwe.

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
Funnicator:
[/s]
I have been watching you from the sideline and have seen that you want to do dick measurement with your greater, stop writing insulting words against Abia State, I have never mocked Ebonyi people but you may make me change my mind...... Ndewo.
Re: . by superlightning: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
I have been watching you from the sideline and have seen that you want to do dick measurement with your greater, stop writing insulting words against Abia State, I have never mocked Ebonyi people but you may make me change my mind...... Ndewo.

so he is even from ebonyi state? chai.... see insult. ebonyi that I try to shield from anambra bullies, now has turned against us.

educationally they are olodos and nonentities

commercially, they are riff raffs

sports nko? their input is invisible

because abakaliki town is being applauded for coming up now warrants his insults to nnaya bu abia state? He is drunk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.