Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

. - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (603668 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Fatherofdragons: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2018
phemsy1:
The fastest place to soak into great profit in real estate business is ibeju lekki which is still relatively cheap. it might interest u to know that the dangote refinery will be ready in few time and there is also a proposed sea port and airport as well...contact 0--8--1--3--7---3---6--2--1--1--0 for numerous offer

what's this one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dreamkiller: 12:38am On Aug 18, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4682153/babatunde-okewale-late-marriage-affect

this thread just made it to front page today, this is what has been threatening Igbo women for a long time now.
Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2018
phemsy1:
The fastest place to soak into great profit in real estate business is ibeju lekki which is still relatively cheap. it might interest u to know that the dangote refinery will be ready in few time and there is also a proposed sea port and airport as well...contact 0--8--1--3--7---3---6--2--1--1--0 for numerous offer

Please why is the Ewu can beer posting Lekki Estate here?

We are not interested in Lekki estate. We are interested in Enugu, Aba, Awka,Asaba, Owerri, Abakaliki or Umuahia estates.

Please post it in a Yoruba or better a Fulani thread. Afterall, Fulanis have all the money and best jobs today in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bane2020: 3:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Biko Ndi nwannem where can I buy a plot of land in the East for a very decent (anywhere between5-6million Naira )price? preferred location will be in the developing areas where the cost of lands won't be on the outrageously high side (I'm still a student, man never blow yet cheesy)... I'll be visiting Nigeria this December and it's a top priority project for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 3:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Bane2020:
Biko Ndi nwannem where can I buy a plot of land in the East for a very decent (anywhere between5-6million Naira )price? preferred location will be in the developing areas where the cost of lands won't be on the outrageously high side (I'm still a student, man never blow yet cheesy)... I'll be visiting Nigeria this December and it's a top priority project for me.
i have some in enugu...close to independence layout...price is 2mill per plot. I have 2 plots there. Its after nnpc mega filling station...on ph road.

Its still a developing area.
Email me if u want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Bane2020: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2018
selemempe:
i have some in enugu...close to independence layout...price is 2mill per plot. I have 2 plots there. Its after nnpc mega filling station...on ph road.

Its still a developing area.
Email me if u want
Pm me your email boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Bane2020:

Pm me your email boss
just check the option for direct mailing in my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Ohaozara:
hmm! finally I'm a registered member of NAIRALAND, anyways congrats to myself. Meanwhile I've being a long time visitor to this forum but I'm forced to register today because of the great works Spider888 and other lovers of Igbo unity and progress has being doing. I may not be calling your names but we viewers are always proud to read your comments as you strive to defend and project the GREAT IGBO nation in a better perspective. We in OHAOZARA here are just fine. Ekenem Unu!!

Welcome bro, I may be in Onicha Igboeze this weekend if I get a call from my client.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2018
I still have some pictures of Owerri developments.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2018
More......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2018
More from Owerri......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2018
The Villa garden hotels.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Where is this? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Scholes007(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2018
Next govs in Enugu and Imo states should work more on harmonizing the capital cities. Enugu hv started with great n solid infrasture especially roads but more needs to b done. The govt authorities should work hard in identifying the short comings in the city centers and tackle it with necessary policies. For example, our cities still look too chaotic because the residents do not take care of the environment especially pertaining to the arrangements between the road and their property. Look closely you will see that these cities has great structures but their beauty cannot be noticed fully because there is haphazard organization of structures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2018
spyder880:
Where is this? cheesy

Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Scholes007:
Next govs in Enugu and Imo states should work more on harmonizing the capital cities. Enugu hv started with great n solid infrasture especially roads but more needs to b done. The govt authorities should work hard in identifying the short comings in the city centers and tackle it with necessary policies. For example, our cities still look too chaotic because the residents do not take care of the environment especially pertaining to the arrangements between the road and their property.

It wasn't like this in the past. As a kid I still remember how houses in the villages had well trimmed flowers and fruit trees lined virtually every compound. The undeveloped large expanses of land had beautifully arranged palm trees and you would drive miles upon miles admiring the trees. We lost the culture of clean and well kept environment quite recently.

2 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Awka

Correct Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Scholes007(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Abagworo:

It wasn't like this in the past. As a kid I still remember how houses in the villages had well trimmed flowers and fruit trees lined virtually every compound. The undeveloped large expanses of land had beautifully arranged palm trees and you would drive miles upon miles admiring the trees. We lost the culture of clean and well kept environment quite recently.
We lost aesthetic culture because the government itself lost focus. I could remembered my grandfather then fight tooth and kneel to maintain his ornamental plants then. But these have been destroyed by govt certified hoodlums. Today this place look dirty n disorganized. Umuahia was a well planed city from the beginning but the government negligence have taken its toll on it. The list can go on on. But I believe this will be tackled if our admistrative cities like Enugu n owerri take bold steps in addressing that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Igbo ndioma. Igbo bu igbo. Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Rivers State should be part of this thread.

Some shots i took while on a visit to PH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2018
New shopping experience arrives in PH- Market Square is giving Everyday Supermarket a run in all facets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2018
You will get the same experience just like in Shoprite here. Wike has kept growing and expanding Rivers economy through friendly business environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Lodged at Presidential hotel. The facility is still kicking even though it is among the oldest hotels in Nigeria. Rivers State Government under Wike has kept investing in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Driving through Old GRA is lovely. Security and serenity has restored people's confidence in government.

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
New Airport road. Wike is working

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2018
BeijinDossier:
New Airport road. Wike is working

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Trans Amadi road reconstructed by Wike

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Lol..Mr Project

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Trans Amadi-LNG link road done and dusted by Mr. Project. LOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.