Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,319 members, 7,967,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

. - Politics (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (613387 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by superlightning: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Or maybe you should make reverend king your gorvenor after obiano....lol

Re: . by superlightning: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Make this omambala sons your governor and deputy governor.... Lol

Re: . by Adagworo: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abia state is really looking horrible
Re: . by Adagworo: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
ABIA STATE GOV CHAINED ABIA STATE, NO WONDER THE STATE IS THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA

I have heard this story. Is it true?
Re: . by Xander85: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
horsepower101:

ITS TIME FOR NDIGBO TO CREATE OUR OWN WEBSITE. AS LONG AS WE CONTINUE TO DEPEND ON NAIRALAND, WE WILL CONTINUE DEALING WITH THIS NONSENSE.

That's what i was about to say! Create a new thread on this forum and these insecure Igbo hating bastards will follow us there!

O'mambala.com was gaining traction, but just died without warning! Any new Igbocentric website should be confirmed to be run/owned by a true Igbo, if not the same scum ruining things for us here may pretend to be Igbo and offer to start the new website, only to kill it after a few months like i think happened with O'mambala.com!

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abia my abia....obodo chineke...

Re: . by Umueme: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
the worst state in Nigeria today is ABIA STATE. A completely dead state

See hw ur running mad on this thread.
One can only hve haters if he is successful and for the fact u carried Abia state matter for head like this means they are headed for the right direction under the current administration of Ikpeazu. Where were u durin the reign of the Orji's? And lest i 4gt ur comparing Aba a city to Anambra a state....Ur a fool if ur really Igbo...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
This thread has gone to the dogs, unfortunately the mods are too biased to do anything about it.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: . by Xander85: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Umueme:
The attitude some people display on this thread is appaling...
If Biafra is gotten today there will still be civil war amongst we Igbos cos some will still be claiming this tribe is better than the other .....

Please shut up! If you can't decipher that these guys causing trouble and making repetitive divisive posts here are impostors then you're quite naive to say the least!
Re: . by Umueme: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
ABIA STATE IS DEAD, YOU HAVE NO STATE AT ALL cheesy

[s][/s]

Lol...
Tupu ngwa gi okwu, za m ajuju a;
Ibu onye Igbo?
Ebe ole na ala Igbo ka isi?
Kedu obodo ibi ugbu a?

Answer in Igbo...

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Omambala, the UNDISPUTED DEFENDING CHAMPION of the world's MOST POLLLUTED STATE

Re: . by Umueme: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Xander85:

Please shut up! If you can't decipher that these guys causing trouble and making repetitive divisive posts here are impostors then you're quite naive to say the least!

Mr. man i dont think my post should make you insult me. Politely explaining will not kill you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.