Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

. - Politics (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599246 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by basilo101: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

kpachara anya gi nwoke a....nnewi did not come from anywhere else..we are not called nnewi for no reason..we are the pride of Africa..i can never be pan anambra after 2 of my nnewi people died in that stupid ozubulu drug war in that catholic church...any where i see ozubulu person i walk the other way....
Lol. Monolithic anambra crusaders must hear this
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

These are obiano boys trying to undermine Peter obi. They are not SE group

OK let them be as far as omanbala agenda comes first before any.

Secondly issue of Peter shouldn't be any of your business after all your ngwo or whether na awgu senator (ekweremmadu) has been in pains since the emegernce of Obi.

The similarity between enugu and ebonyi in their way of reasoning is something I don't have time to discuss.

Like umahi, like ekweremmadu.....birds of same feathers....
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. Monolithic anambra crusaders must hear this

Yes anambra is a monolithic state.

But inferiority complex and back riders in igbo affairs is what that cloned nnewi moniker is suffering from.

He is not proud of his place rather he is claiming another man's land on nairaland.

Is a shame.

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

i am from nnewichi....i dont know if u knOW NAUTH...as my house is just 10 minutes drive from that hospital
2 nnewi people were killed in that ozubulu drug war in that catholic church and u expect me to form monolithic Anambra online because of these miscreants i do not know were they are from claiming anambra is monolithic

i have no business with anybody from ozubulu...

if u like romance with the killers of your own people to form one fake unity...
Didn't I say this earlier. Nnewi is the largest monolithic entity in anambra state. The rest are small disjointed independent villages
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
superlightning:

I think you should say all these to the man in the mirror.

Someone will attack abia, you won't talk , but am now placing your beloved nnewi where it belongs, you are now crying.....itibo....

Ndi ara

I now agree that many omanbala neighbouring states has totally lost their self pride.

Is a shame leaving your land and promoting omannbala....of course let him continue.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Didn't I say this earlier. Nnewi is the largest monolithic entity in anambra state. The rest are small disjointed independent villages

When you discuss with abians don't think you engaging omanbala person.

More like a gossip.....lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
So shameful lipsrsealed
Re: . by basilo101: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
superlightning:

The third pic you uploaded is not nnewi.... Stop deceiving your family tree.

Innoson factory and its immediate environs is all you've got....RUBBING SHUOLDERS WITH UMUAHIA is pure COMEDY, with all due respect, go and drag with nsukka town (a developing town) or something.... That's nnewis level for now....
Even the second pic is not Nnewi. Nnewi has np newly constructed road. All their roads over 30 years old

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Uturu ABSU Greenery

1 Share

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
superlightning:

The third pic you uploaded is not nnewi.... Stop deceiving your family tree.

Innoson factory and its immediate environs is all you've got....RUBBING SHUOLDERS WITH UMUAHIA is pure COMEDY, with all due respect, go and drag with nsukka town (a developing town) or something.... That's nnewis level for now....
umuahia is a village with tiny roads, not of even a single flyover in the so called state capital...umuahia is unapologetically the worst state capital in SE...respect yourself before i open up that your useless rotten capital
Re: . by superlightning: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Even the second pic is not Nnewi. Nnewi has np newly constructed road. All their roads over 30 years old

Don't mind them.... Lol.... They think abia, obodo chineke is their mate. Children trying to measure dick with their father. Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
During the time of Mengistu Haile mariam of Ethiopia, Europeans musicians who has a little sense of guilt was shouting in their song who will free Ethiopians from hunger until meles zenawi abandoning his medical studies came to their rescue and removed haile mariam...

Now we are shouting who will free omanbala sister states from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I can vividly recall that nsukka is a vassal entity or should microcosm to Igala.

Their kings pay homage to them, more like children of a lesser God.
Go study history. Nsukka is oldest iron smelting center in Africa dating 5000BC in Lejja. We introduced blacksmith to udi/awka. We dealt ruthlessly with igala with advanced iron weapons. We later accepted their refugees fleeing from the caliphate invasion

1 Like

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

this Nsukka slave,..where do you know in nnewi?
just respect yourself before i call for your head
Re: . by superlightning: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

umuahia is a village with tiny roads, not of even a single flyover in the so called state capital...umuahia is unapologetically the worst state capital in SE...respect yourself before i open up that your useless rotten capital

So a flyover now makes a state superior? Which university or sorry, secondary school did you attend?

By the way.... *umuahia reminder pics below* ntoor....

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
nnewi stadium

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Go study history. Nsukka is oldest iron smelting center in Africa dating 5000BC in Lejja. We introduced blacksmith to udi/awka. We dealt ruthlessly with igala with advanced iron weapons. We later accepted their refugees fleeing from the caliphate invasion

Don't mind the e-diot, he didn't learn history from real Igbo elders.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

If you have say until the time igala kingdom failed or the strength of attah of igala waned it should have been more proper.
But lying of defeating is another structural weaknes no sane human being will take.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please am against any pictures here.

Let's attack issues and pigeonhole these inferior citizens accordingly.
Re: . by superlightning: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
nnewi stadium

Patchy pitch....Lol.... This is like yabatech sports track and field ground na? Lol...

See Enyimba stadium and dressing room slowpoke

Re: . by basilo101: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

OK let them be as far as omanbala agenda comes first before any.

Secondly issue of Peter shouldn't be any of your business after all your ngwo or whether na awgu senator (ekweremmadu) has been in pains since the emegernce of Obi.

The similarity between enugu and ebonyi in their way of reasoning is something I don't have time to discuss.

Like umahi, like ekweremmadu.....birds of same feathers....
Stop talking nonsense. Obi is a refined person unlike obiano the village clown. When obi resumes as VP the village party called APGA will be buried
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Its obvious you are an impostor. The 2nd pix is not Nnewi stadium

We already know....just leave him.

Inferior minds will kill them. Is a shame he is not even proud of his place of birth but interested in omanbala.

Is this not more than over blown stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
superlightning:

So a flyover now makes a state superior? Which university or sorry, secondary school did you attend?

By the way.... *umuahia reminder pics below* ntoor....
shoprite is owned by a south African ..show us something in your village, what i'm i even saying, show us investment by indigenous people of umuahia or that useless village u come from..i will not even post pictures of awka as umuahia is a village to awka
cletus ibeto from nnewi
ifeanyi uba nnewi
Arthur Eze nnewi
coscharis group nnewi
innoson nnewi

just to mention but a few...mention only one known person from that your village, u can even borrow people from umuahia

i am sure u only remember names of barrow pushers and street urchins

so swerve
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Stop talking nonsense. Obi is a refined person unlike obiano the village clown. When obi resumes as VP the village party called APGA will be buried

I have my reservations I chose not to reply this your particular submission....
Re: . by basilo101: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

If you have say until the time igala kingdom failed or the strength of attah of igala waned it should have been more proper.
But lying of defeating is another structural weaknes no sane human being will take.
We defeated igala otherwise we would have had their centralized monarchy. The decentralised republicanism in igbo hinterland is evident in Nsukka and pointer to igala's defeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.