Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

. - Politics (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599246 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Aguleri and umuleri people are igala migrants who have refused to evolve with civilization like the Nnewi people..All they do is fight and kill themselves like savages embarassed
Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

They also want to further subjugate the whole anambra to Benin via Onitsha
u this wawa inferior being, i did not invite u here...stay in ur lane undecided

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

Your blodas have made you a Benin slave
Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

Nnewi is our lord and master..The rest of us in Alambra pay homage to you people..I wish I was from Nnewi and not an igala migrant from uga in Aguata embarassed

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

They also want to further subjugate the whole anambra to Benin via Onitsha

This is gossip ooooo.

In all in all in our inimical style....omanbala first and am happy obiano is living upto our expectations.

We don't need una,n make una no need us.

Lett omanbala pursue their matter first oooo
Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
onitsha are Benin slaves and should go back to Benin..They have no business in Alambra
Re: . by basilo101: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

This is gossip ooooo.

In all in all in our inimical style....omanbala first and am happy obiano is living upto our expectations.

We don't need una,n make una no need us.

Lett omanbala pursue their matter first oooo
Obiano is a village clown that runs anambra like a village meeting. Others are collaborating and progressing while you remain in your backward villages to avoid bursting of your overbloated ego

1 Like

Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
I wanted to marry an Nnewi girl but when the girl found out that I was from uga in Aguata she said that she doesn't want to mix her blood with a lower being of igala stock..I had to go back and marry my fellow igala slaveembarassed

1 Like

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Nnewi is our lord and master..The rest of us in Alambra pay homage to you people..I wish I was from Nnewi and not an igala migrant from uga in Aguata embarassed
swerve and mind ur useless dead state this inferior 5th class igbo

pity ur useless state pls

Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why do Anaedo people look down on us who are not from Nnewi..they see us as inferior beings who were once igala slaves embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

swerve and mind ur useless dead state this inferior 5th class igbo

pity ur useless state pls
please am from uga in Aguata..I know that you people are superior to us igala slaves but don't have to insult me..Am ready to serve the Anaedo people as they are our masters embarassed

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Obiano is a village clown that runs anambra like a village meeting. Others are collaborating and progressing while you remain in your backward villages to avoid bursting of your overbloated ego

Obiano has our support coz he is living to full expectation. He is a golden governor, we loving for upholding our values and culture.

I have told you guys severally to just forget about anambra and focus on your states....u don't need us, we don't need una.

God has a reason for keeping us here and the life and culture plus our heritage here.

If possible I. Would have suggested removing omanbala from SE so we can be more focused and avoid distractions from u guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.