Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

. - Politics (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599490 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Barricade is for sanity so that articulated vehicles doesn't fall off just like in Lagos. It is a solid infrastructure which Enugu village cannot even get in the next 200yrs. Lol

[s]
Asshurbanipal:

A flyover that can't handle trailer? Barricaded on federal express, being patched daily??
[/s]

Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=slimthugchimee2 post=74047494][/quote]
Thats it. No city center. Only a stretch of federal express. Anambra is just a big village

1 Like

Re: . by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:

This is inner roads in Awka, and it is the biggest road in the SE, aside Head bridge Onitsha

This is at GRA and I know that road is filled with potholes, also only that part you showed is the wide part

That road is not up to 400meters grin
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Barricade is for sanity so that articulated vehicles doesn't fall off just like in Lagos. It is a solid infrastructure which Enugu village cannot even get in the next 200yrs. Lol

[s][/s]
Lol. Why no barricade at upper iweka and nkpor?
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

This is at GRA and I know that road is filled with potholes, also only that part you showed is the wide part

That road is not up to 400meters grin
Lol. These guys should learn to invest in the inner city and stop deceiving themselves with only federal expressway

1 Like

Re: . by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
But it is in Anambra and bigger and longer than all the roads in Enugu state

Look at Enugu city center lol

Lol why are you lying like this naa grin

This is ogbete main market enugu, and I can assure you, that road is well tiled, expanded and has (sidewalks) something alien to anambra grin

That road has little or no potholes, and the only thing that makes that GRA road you posted better is that its cleaner cause that GRA road is empty and nobody ply's the route unlike that of ogbete that's a market place grin

1 Like

Re: . by ABIA1stman: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
There's no point that Enugu is so much overhyped. These pictures proves it because i have been there too.

1 Like

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
ABIA1stman:
There's no point that Enugu is so much overhyped. These pictures proves it because i have been there too.

Enugu is a jungle, don't mind their propaganda lol
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Lol..the truth is that Enugu is overhyped. Enugu state as it is today is the most backward state in the SE.

Can you imagine that this Enugu state below in the 21st century?

What's your obsession with bushes. Are you a bushman?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xander85:

I don't know why we get excited with stuff like this!

No doubt there's been some improvements, but looking at these recent pics with a critical eye one can see little or no attempt has been made at landscaping...esp' in and around the int'l conference centre area! Also, there's been no attempt to plant trees on those avenues to green up the place and give it a lush/green look! These things i've mentioned are cheap and easy to do, but with the kind of 'local' mindset those governing us have, it's not seen as necessary to do!
You're right bro, seems we don't take landscaping serious
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Who is deceiving who? You guys kept showing few areas around Govt house while 97% of Enugu state is in a mess like below. It is time you guys should sit up and develop ya state without propaganda.

Are these places around government house? Any road in anambra town that can beat this?? Can Nnnewi boast of anything similar to this?

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nnewi has a better and bigger economy and relevance than Enugu. Nsukka is a village cheesy

Asshurbanipal:

Are these places around government house? Any road in anambra town that can beat this?? Can Nnnewi boast of anything similar to this?

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

----+++

Enugu is an overhyped dungeon filled with backward poor people. Can Enugu boast of any road like this? Lol

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Obodo oyibo.. cheesy

Re: . by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Who is deceiving who? You guys kept showing few areas around Govt house while 97% of Enugu state is in a mess like below. It is time you guys should sit up and develop ya state without propaganda.

Lol govt house

Are these places govt house?

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol..you guys are inferior and low class backward people. Even rural areas in Anambra have streetlights all over how much more urban areas. The point i am painting is that Enugu is overhyped because 95% of town is jungle. From Ogui to Asata to Obiagu to Awkunanaw to Ugwuaj to Ugbo Odogwu, the town is a pile of shhiit filled with dilapidated roads and poor people. cheesy

slimthugchimee2:

Lol govt house
Are these places govt house?

Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Now this is what I am talking about. The city center with wide and beautiful avenues. But the problem with owerri is that its too small
when last did you visited Owerri.?
Its no longer Owerri you knew years back. The city is sprawling, and expanding vigorously.. and massive population increase
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Lol..you guys are inferior and low class backward people. Even rural areas in Anambra have streetlights all over how much more urban areas. The point i am painting is that Enugu is overhyped because 95% of town is jungle. From Ogui to Asata to Obiagu to Awkunanaw to Ugwuaj to Ugbo Odogwu, the town is a pile of shhiit filled with dilapidated roads and poor people. cheesy

There is nothing to boast about wastefulness. Street light is of no use in the bush. You bushmen are always obsessed with the bush. Where are your city centers outside the expresdway

1 Like

Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
when last did you visited Owerri.?
Its no longer Owerri you knew years back. The city is sprawling, and expanding vigorously.. and massive population increase
Ok. Good to know. I visited last in 2012. I guess it's really been a long time
Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Ok. Good to know. I visited last in 2012. I guess it's really been a long time
lol try visit Owerri again..
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Govt house pictures. They have nothing else to except their govt house. cheesy

No wonder 95% of Enugu state is jungle lol

Built your own government house area. Why the obsession with bushes? Show us inner city roads by your government

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: slimthugchimee2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.