Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,872 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

. - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (593570 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

i wish he can focus more on Agro products

Yeah like cjrane earlier posited, what is food security without backward integration? Agriculture without Value chain addition is like a cowboy without a hat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

i can now conclude that Dave is now number in south east in terms of infrastructural development

wow

I came to that conclusion ages ago! Just hope he completes the ongoing projects....and to world-class standards just like he did with those flyovers already built.

They need to plant more trees in the neighbourhoods too. We can't stress this enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
vanbonattel:
I have a haunch, that nnamdijonathan is same person as xcrew20 plus many other monikers and am testing it. Let me see how he can be twisting to answer all my questions grin

hello nnamdijonathan, xcrew20, comein and lets play grin
Are you just finding out? He has at least 5 other monikers he uses to update,like and support his silly views. Myself and Cjrane busted him 4 pages back. Also Xander and OMAMBALA challenged him to mention his town and village but he cowered and has been sniffing ever since. The way and manner he ratlles all over the thread with his ratfuckery analysis should tell you already he is an impostor. His atrocious diction should even put you off. Pay that dirty thing no heed.

5 Likes

Re: . by kasynlives: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
ckenneths:
Another new flyover construction in progress, and as usual, the quality is top notch........
great work there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
ckenneths:
Banking district in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state..........

w
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

so 'we south-south'?

Yeah. Where do you reside?
Re: . by xcrew20: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
vanbonattel:

I wanna see what xscrew20 has to say to this? grin
grin grin grin I am everybody, including you. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
ckenneths:
Dave Umahi is still building new streets in the innermost parts of Abakaliki. This is Assemblies Of GOD road.

what I like about your pictures is that your pics are bright. This is the first time I will be seeing what the streets of Abakaliki look like and from your pics, the streets are very clean and don't have red sand on them like most streets in Igbo cities.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Xander85:

Abakaliki needs a couple of corporate buildings to complete the look. This can only happen if it has a dynamic and diversified economy capable of attracting FDIs. Having a airport would be a good start though.

the governor said he is going to build an airport in Abakaliki. I don't really know about others but as for me, I feel Ebonyi should focus on building a power plant that will power, at least, half of the south east, that way, Ebonyi state will be both the power and agricultural hub of the east.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Ain't seen nada,

I'm just enthused on the vigor with which he keeps keeping on, the dexterity he brings into durability, his unquenchable taste for quality, his drive for scintillating finishing,

He a go-getter,

He just returned from an investment trip, I believe more cookies are in the offing.

The ebonyi story of developmental transubstanciation is really beffudling and cringe worthy,

Lil Dave with his sling, is taking them goliaths down at an immeasurable speed.

Jesus Christ! abeg reduce the magnitude of your English ah ah.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
aniomafirstson:
You are the ignorant one
ok
Re: . by letusbepieces: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
IS LALASTICLALA A YORUBA MAN OR IGBO, I AM ABIT CONFUSED FROM WAT I READ IN HIS POST.

I NO DEY READ PEOPLE POST BUT THEY REFUSE TO FP MY THREAD AND DRIVING ME MAD.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
A rice farm in Oduma, Aninri local government

4 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

the governor said he is going to build an airport in Abakaliki. I don't really know about others but as for me, I feel Ebonyi should focus on building a power plant that will power, at least, half of the south east, that way, Ebonyi state will be both the power and agricultural hub of the east.

I don't think he definitely said the state government would build it. Government shouldn't be singlehandedly building projects like airports or power plants....esp' power plants where they can't generate and distribute the power to just themselves but have to first send it to the national grid for distribution to the entire country.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Yeah. Where do you reside?

south south riverine ibo or south south ibo delta?
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oduma is in a local government called Aninri, "land of food". The variety of food grown in this locality is so much....... a much bigger rice field, stretching as far as the eye can see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Food basket of Enugu state.........

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

south south riverine ibo or south south ibo delta?
delta Igbo, Aniocha to be precise
Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

delta Igbo, Aniocha to be precise
Aniocha is a local government in Delta North Senatorial District. Please which town are you from? OMAMBALA 4 pages back mentioned where all the major contributors are from. We also have a couple of Aniocha sons on this forum too. Clear those who think you are an impostor.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Handsomegod:
Aniocha is a local government in Delta North Senatorial District. Please which town are you from? OMAMBALA 4 pages back mentioned where all the major contributors are from. We also have a couple of Aniocha sons on this forum too. Clear those who think you are an impostor.

That is the one I can't tell you.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

nooo, I am only waiting for the dangote cement used to build the tower to wear out in strength and make the tower collapse since you said the cement is substandard.

Interpretation: you hate Igbo businesses and wanted them to collapse. What does that make you? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Interpretation:
you are scared that if you reveal any further, someone from your said village will bust your lies. You are not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

You see your pathetic and low stinking life? You come here casting subtle aspersions on Igbos and making silly commentaries and same time trying to sound woke! You blew your cover in page 55 when I took a well deserved jab at Lagos and you frontally came for me. That alone showed where you came from. Your needless interference and silly remarks on all issues raised here also gave you away because they have the trappings of an impostor trying to infiltrate an alien territory. Which Igbo man in this age of Igbo renaissance and awakening will decline to mention his town in a Pan-Igbo thread except a stinking,smelly,claw-faced low life battered by fear and low self esteem! Ezi Bida!

4 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Interpretation:
Just plain old bad belle, you had to drop the bad advice to derail the good works of the gov, so ebonyi can be on same level with the backward state you crawled from in the sw. Ebonyi should build power plant and pump to national grid? Bad belle will kill you.

2 Likes

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
All of una kuku get time.
You all left the subject of the thread to pursue sb you claim isn't Igbo. To what end, exactly?
You guys are detailing the thread, biko
Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

what I like about your pictures is that your pics are bright. This is the first time I will be seeing what the streets of Abakaliki look like and from your pics, the streets are very clean and don't have red sand on them like most streets in Igbo cities.

interpretation:
You couldn't bear the pain and anguish of watching the unbelievable strides of ebonyi and other south east states and so you had to throw in the negative comment about the red mud like your people used to yab igbo cities with grin
l can read your dirty mind like your shrink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Imo state begins rehabilitation of oguta Lake Resort

Credit rochas pikin.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
More,
What are your thoughts?

Re: . by vanbonattel: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Credit rochas pikin.

is he building this for destitute people or what? Place kinda look too cheap to be true, like what a poor man is trying to buuld with his pension money. Rochas should go and become umahi apprentice.

4 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Credit rochas pikin.

Are we supposed to get excited over this embarrassment of a Resort? They will call resorts and Oguta Lake will get up to join Disney!

For crying out loud, Rochas should get a serious investor for this as well as the Palm Estate at Ohaji! Oguta Lake could be a viable and profitable concern for the state as well as place it on the world tourism destination map if they can only get serious and invest serious money into it (would need at least $100 Million) instead of all this kobo-kobo, half-hearted nonsense Rochas is doing!

All those his numerous trips abroad and sucking up to foreign leaders, what good has the state got from all that? sad

3 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is the kind of fun tourists could be having on the Lake.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Xander85:

Are we supposed to get excited over this embarrassment of a Resort? They will call resorts and Oguta Lake will get up to join Disney!

For crying out loud, Rochas should get a serious investor for this as well as the Palm Estate at Ohaji! Oguta Lake could be a viable and profitable concern for the state as well as place it on the world tourism destination map if they can only get serious and invest serious money into it (would need at least $100 Million) instead of all this kobo-kobo, half-hearted nonsense Rochas is doing!

All those his numerous trips abroad and sucking up to foreign leaders, what good has the state got from all that? sad

Anaekwu nke omele, okana emeozo, with all the bashing all these past years, seems they fell on deaf ears,too adamant "odi anunti" his knack for substandard, shoddy, haphazardly jerry-built structures is mind blowing, Owelle seems incorrigible and unrepentant in this regard. dissatisfaction at its peak, more like peak milk "it's in him". grin

The contractor needs to do the needful so we don't hear of any mishap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.