Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,779 members, 7,927,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

. - Politics (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (604771 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jimyjames(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

My babe is from Ukwuani , umutu she calls her self Igbo

Your girl is a lier... Marry her and have confused kids

The guy is lying he is from Ibadan don't believe what he said

1 Like

Re: . by AmuDimpka: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:

The guy is lying he is from Ibadan don't believe what he said
ok

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

She is from Ukwuani.. what the hell is she even doing here ? She has always been a confused woman

Cc.Ishilove will not afford us the time to have a decent and civilized debate on her Igbo hate. However, she doesn't shy away whenever this Igbo denial issues comes up and the
Yorubas masking as Anioma indigens join the melee thats when you hear her screaming " God forbid" , " I will never be Igbo" bla bla nonsense. She dare not engage us in a proper debate and tell us what informed her views and opinions because her position is not bases on rational thinking...just incoherent twaddle ricochet from her ignorant forebears.

2 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I am laughing because so many non Igbos are running around here trying to stir Igbo hate by claiming to be from Anioma or Ikwerre. Some of these losers are from the north and others are from the sw, their limited knowledge of Igbo is deceiving them. But real Igbos are having a laugh at all these hate filled comments. We know your tactics and it's stale already. Just quit trying because all Igbo people know your tricks.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: . by raker300: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
New beautifications in awka

6 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ha! You people should stop spamming my mentions!! It is not by force to be Igbo!!! Make una carry una wahala go. This is a new year abeg

2 Shares

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
raker300:
New beautifications in awka

I love it.

2 Likes

Re: . by topboss: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Odinma, anyi ga-etirịrị egwu, ka ha mara na ha bu Ndiigbo.

Can we start booking this boys for show in the East or is naira marley better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-zd8GX_yU

3 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omoodua007:
Useless thread from useless tribe

But you spend your entire life here on this thread.

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Ha! You people should stop spamming my mentions!! It is not by force to be Igbo!!! Make una carry una wahala go. This is a new year abeg

Madam , nobody is begging you to be Igbo and YOU KNOW THIS ! Stop feeling important on a faceless forum....Your denial of Igbo is not based on logic. You will still give your children Igbo names just like you were given Igbo names by your parents. Now, being Igbo could not have been so bad if you speak it and uses its nomenclature. Indeed, internet has turned nonentities to heroes.
In fact , I have an Ukwuani co worker who kinda distances himself from the Igbo tag and me being the type that dont give a crap ignored him until the day I heard him greeted his mother in law "ote ofe" and also told me his greetings were Ogbuji na Ukwuani....here is my response, being Igbo couldn't be so hurtful, is it ? And with his own mouth he says , " my brother , we are all Igbo , forget matter" and I said is that so and kept quiet. All his children has Igbo names ,too. If every Igbo was like this Igbo denial would be dead by now.

4 Likes

Re: . by topboss: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Nexttime your brother go and start war, make sure u tell the Aboki and Afonja ur not Igbo, so they can spare us the bother.

That is how your Anioma brother Nzeogwu started a war that cost 3million Igbo lives, only for u today to spit on their graves.

If u are Anioma, u are Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: . by naptu2: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
OMANBALA1:

Madam , nobody is begging you to be Igbo and YOU KNOW THIS ! Stop feeling important on a faceless forum....Your denial of Igbo is not based on logic. You will still give your children Igbo names just like you were given Igbo names by your parents. Now, being Igbo could not have been so bad if you speak it and uses its nomenclature. Indeed, internet has turned nonentities to heroes.
In fact , I have an Ukwuani co worker who kinda distances himself from the Igbo tag and me being the type that dont give a crap ignored him until the day I heard him greeted his mother in law "ote ofe" and also told me his greetings were Ogbuji na Ukwuani....here is my response, being Igbo couldn't be so hurtful, is it ? And with his own mouth he says , " my brother , we are all Igbo , forget matter" and I said is that so and kept quiet. All his children has Igbo names ,too. If every Igbo was like this Igbo denial would be dead by now.

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
My dear I'm tired. I have stated it here over again and again that I don't identify as Igbo. Why can't they respect that and let me be?
Re: . by topboss: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
OMANBALA1:

On top of the bolded, the Urhobo will always point to them wen the Army come asking, where are the Igbos.

So does it make sense, wen they are called Igbo, wen it is time for political office in Delta State?

The denial did not spare them from Murtala Mohammad genocide, it wont spare them from Buhari.
Re: . by topboss: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
Ishilove:

My dear I'm tired. I have stated it here over again and again that I don't identify as Igbo. Why can't they respect that and let me be?
[/s]

nonentity!

nonentity
/nɒˈnɛntɪti/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person or thing with no special or interesting qualities; an unimportant person or thing.
"a political nonentity"
Similar:
unimportant person
person of no importance
person of no account
nobody
cipher
non-person
man of straw
nothing
small fry
lightweight
mediocrity
second-rater
no-hoper
non-starter
small beer
Opposite:
somebody
celebrity
heavyweight
non-existence.

U say, but not accepted.

Wen the time reach, dem no dey telli person.. Eeeeee, telli person...

1 Like

Re: . by naptu2: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:

The best approach is simply to ignore anyone that writes nonsense and report anyone that is abusive. That's all. Nobody can make you be what you are not, they can only state their opinions and that's where it ends.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
naptu2:

The best approach is simply to ignore anyone that writes nonsense and report anyone that is abusive. That's all. Nobody can make you be what you are not, they can only state their opinions and that's where it ends.
Thanks dear. I will start reporting these people
Re: . by naptu2: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:

I've just made an example of one of them and I'm waiting for more.
Re: . by topboss: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ishilove:

U will not do anything.

If u are Ukwuani, as u claim, u are our Anioma sister and u have limits that u will go and lines u will not cross, becos of blood.

So go and siddon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by topboss: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
naptu2:

I've just made an example of one of them and I'm waiting for more.

On top of our own thread again?

Not dat u were invited or Igbo.

We are here discussing our affairs and sharing views and getting development update.

Go and create your own yoruba muslim thread.

U people should show Seun support like we do, and stop carrying tribalism to report unnecessarily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
mr11:
senseless and bitter soul keep hating, no time to waste explaining to you because you are not from Delta or south south. thanks

I guess it takes one senseless and bitter soul to recognize another. You are a living example of the dingbats who denied their forbearers all because of a crumb from Bendel State. What a ninny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Yorubaskullmine: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
topboss:

On top of our own thread again?

Not dat u were invited or Igbo.

We are here discussing our affairs and sharing views and getting development update.

Go and create your own yoruba muslim thread.

U people should show Seun support like we do, and stop carrying tribalism to report unnecessarily.
Re: . by AmuDimpka: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
OMANBALA1:

Cc.Ishilove will not afford us the time to have a decent and civilized debate on her Igbo hate. However, she doesn't shy away whenever this Igbo denial issues comes up and the
Yorubas masking as Anioma indigens join the melee thats when you hear her screaming " God forbid" , " I will never be Igbo" bla bla nonsense. She dare not engage us in a proper debate and tell us what informed her views and opinions because her position is not bases on rational thinking...just incoherent twaddle ricochet from her ignorant forebears.
I was thinking she has outgrown that attitude years ago....
Re: . by mr11(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

I guess it takes one senseless and bitter soul to recognize another. You are a living example of the dingbats who denied their forbearers all because of a crumb from Bendel State. What a ninny.
you are not more Igbo than me,what have you sacrifice for Igbo sake?do you know how many work and appointments I have lost because I always make it clear that I'm Igbo to my follow Deltans? I'm from Ndokwa and proud Igbo and so as my family too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.