Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:24 PM

. - Politics (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (615340 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Anambra kara aka...we are not mates in all areas. cheesy

Meet the 1st Senate President of Nigeria..he is equally from Anambra.. cheesy

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
See how Anambra people are influencing the world leaders across the world..lol

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gradually you shall understand why GOD ALMIGHTY made us the freeborn.

Meet the first black African to attend Oxford university and also first Nigerian graduate to enlist in the NIgerian army..lol

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Now compare that rubbish with Onitsha mall..lol

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Umuchu Anambra state...Anambra kara aka..lol

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Onitsha..lol

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Innerhoods of Awka..lol

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu and Co are being led and not leading.

Let us make sure that we get a consensus with Benue to Plateau.

The Southsouth to support a Northern candidate from PDP in 2019.

That is the best option, becos if Buahri dies and power falls to the southwest, who will not relinquish it.

They might even gain support from the North if Buhari have almost completed his second term, in exchange for the Vice President position.

After, the south, the presidency ofcourse returns North.

That means Igbo will be waiting another 24years in total.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Now compare that rubbish with Onitsha mall..lol
\

Anyi adi ama aka cheesy cheesy

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Onitsha ado ..lol

Re: . by hammer6F: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Somebody needs to do the maths and risk assessment of following a group of Igbo leaders that have not been able to secure the Presidency since 1999.

Even fighting over Senate President.

We cannot trust Orji Kalu or Rochas.

Our best bet is Atiku, but i bet my left balls, yorubas will constitute a stumbling block to his emergence.

OBJ returned to PDP for this reason.

U dont need me to tell you that OBJ is against Igbo Presidency.

If not, wat happened to Peter Odili
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nelly New Town Oba.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Nelly New Town Oba.. cheesy

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Whenever they try to dismiss the cultural hegemony of Anambra because of their own inferiority complex they call Onicha Bini land , call us Igala. And true to it we have Igala migrants and we are proud of it. Yet, you can't take away our cultural brilliance.

Ofodirinwa, you have always envied Anambra and everybody knows this. I have not attacked Imo, Enugu, Abia nor Ebonyi, so I don't see a reason for accusing me of such. You accuse Pazienza of deriding other Igbos and this is a ffuckkiing lie, if anything Pazienza is the most Igbocentric Igbo on Nairaland. Pazienza is an intellectual giant who doesn't need to partake in intra tribal squabbles. Attack Anambra if you want to based on your insecurities but dont drag others to join you. Have you noticed how all Enugu guys here ignored you ?

You people have always wanted to dismantle the Anambra sociocultural and political structure but we are just getting started. We have the most concentration of the best brain in the country.

In Ike Ukeke words (Nnia Nwodo) "Anambra bu ife Igbo ji agala". And I can bet you no living human from Imo can match the intellectual might of Nwodo!

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Where are my Anioma people? We are in trouble ooo. This is just coming in
Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC

https://www.nairaland.com/4697668/okowas-special-assistants-lead-5000

Two Special Assistants of Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State, have led 5,000 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
This formed part of the highlights at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South Local Government Area of the state, during the formal declaration of the former Chairman, Delta State Board of Internal Revenue, Joel-Onowakpo Thomas, for the House of Representatives, Isoko Federal Constituency, in the forthcoming 2019 elections.
At the event, which held on Saturday, the Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth and Community Development, who doubles as Chairman, Emede Community Union, Lucky Arumare, and the Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Mobilisation, Uyoyou Edhekpo, led more than 5,000 PDP members to defect to the APC.
Speaking at the event, Jones Erue, the state APC chairman said: "Governor Okowa will be shown the way out of the Government House by Deltans, because the people have concluded on enthroning an APC government come 2019 in Delta State.
“PDP has nothing to offer Deltans anymore. Deltans are tired and have rejected the PDP-led Government of Ifeanyi Okowa. With the crowd I see here today, it’s a walk-over for APC in Isoko and the Government House come 2019. Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas has come to liberate the good people of Isoko Federal Constituency from 16 years of slavery in the hands of PDP in the Federal House of Representatives. We must all give our full support to Joel-Onowakpo.”
In his message, an APC chieftain in Isoko, Williams Omoviro, referring to the current member representing Isoko Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Leo Ogor, said: "I am an Ozoro man like Hon. Leo Ogor. I can tell you authoritatively that we are tired of Leo. He has nothing to offer for the 16 years. Let's all give our support to Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas for total liberation”.
In his declaration speech, Joel-Onowakpo stated that his political interest was to "contribute his quota of national development".
He said: “I joined the PDP where I played active roles in building the party to enviable heights, culminating in my appointment as Chairman of the Board of Interval Revenue, Delta State, before I finally decided to call it quits with PDP, when all my entreaties against the misrule of the state and my beloved Isoko nation fell on deaf ears.
"I have, after due consultation, decided to formally declare to the Isoko people this day, August 25, 2018, here and now, that I am running for the nomination as a candidate, to fly the flag of the APC in the 2019 general election as member representing Isoko nation at the Federal House of Representatives, and put to an end to the current drift towards the enthronement of a political dynasty, which is alien to the Isoko people.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/26/okowa%E2%80%99s-special-assistants-lead-5000-pdp-members-apc

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Its gonna be a long haul today!

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Face of rural roads in Anambra..lol

Re: . by hammer6F: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:
Where are my Anioma people? We are in trouble ooo. This is just coming in
Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC

https://www.nairaland.com/4697668/okowas-special-assistants-lead-5000

Two Special Assistants of Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State, have led 5,000 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
This formed part of the highlights at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South Local Government Area of the state, during the formal declaration of the former Chairman, Delta State Board of Internal Revenue, Joel-Onowakpo Thomas, for the House of Representatives, Isoko Federal Constituency, in the forthcoming 2019 elections.
At the event, which held on Saturday, the Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth and Community Development, who doubles as Chairman, Emede Community Union, Lucky Arumare, and the Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Mobilisation, Uyoyou Edhekpo, led more than 5,000 PDP members to defect to the APC.
Speaking at the event, Jones Erue, the state APC chairman said: "Governor Okowa will be shown the way out of the Government House by Deltans, because the people have concluded on enthroning an APC government come 2019 in Delta State.
“PDP has nothing to offer Deltans anymore. Deltans are tired and have rejected the PDP-led Government of Ifeanyi Okowa. With the crowd I see here today, it’s a walk-over for APC in Isoko and the Government House come 2019. Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas has come to liberate the good people of Isoko Federal Constituency from 16 years of slavery in the hands of PDP in the Federal House of Representatives. We must all give our full support to Joel-Onowakpo.”
In his message, an APC chieftain in Isoko, Williams Omoviro, referring to the current member representing Isoko Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Leo Ogor, said: "I am an Ozoro man like Hon. Leo Ogor. I can tell you authoritatively that we are tired of Leo. He has nothing to offer for the 16 years. Let's all give our support to Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas for total liberation”.
In his declaration speech, Joel-Onowakpo stated that his political interest was to "contribute his quota of national development".
He said: “I joined the PDP where I played active roles in building the party to enviable heights, culminating in my appointment as Chairman of the Board of Interval Revenue, Delta State, before I finally decided to call it quits with PDP, when all my entreaties against the misrule of the state and my beloved Isoko nation fell on deaf ears.
"I have, after due consultation, decided to formally declare to the Isoko people this day, August 25, 2018, here and now, that I am running for the nomination as a candidate, to fly the flag of the APC in the 2019 general election as member representing Isoko nation at the Federal House of Representatives, and put to an end to the current drift towards the enthronement of a political dynasty, which is alien to the Isoko people.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/26/okowa%E2%80%99s-special-assistants-lead-5000-pdp-members-apc

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

mightguy come and hear Oooooo, i know talk am?

He wanted to eat me raw. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi Nzuzu!
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Face of rural roads in Anambra..lol

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rural roads for you in Anambra cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
LOL So you ran out of rooftops of your IGala towns and you're now posting rural roads?

Oya,

Rural Road, Imo State
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Rural roads for you in Anambra cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.