Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos (22876 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by onupeter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy birthday pretty mama
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by mrgee1986(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mmmmmm lazy nollywood actress
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:
shocked

Old hag

You can kiss her ass. HATER.
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by 1stola: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Magnifik18:

You can kiss her ass. HATER.
You can lick her asshole.
Asslicker
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kpekus mama
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

You can lick her asshole.
Asslicker

Douchbag.

Bitch talking about haters can kiss your ass (moniker) but you hating. Son of a r£tarded bitch.

Put your mama (wey pvssy don dry) pic side by side Shan George make we see who fresh pass.

She's in her late 40s but I can bet she looks better than your younger sister who's 21 yo but pvssy has taken more dicks than a 99 years old professional prostitute.

Heart as BLACK as a black Ugly miserable monkey.

If you can't see any good in the world; Go fvck yourself. No bi Shan cause your generational misfortunes.
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by Toide: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
this girl don old like dis!
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by 1stola: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Magnifik18:

I'M A DOUCHEBAG

I'm a dolt talking about haters can kiss my mommas ass (moniker) but I am hating.

I am a Son of a retárded whọre and a drunkard old fool faggọt.

I Put my mama (wey pvssy don dry) pic side by side Shan George make we see who fresh pass?

Of course shan

She's in her late 40s but I can bet she looks better than My miserable slùt younger sister who's 19 yo but pvssy has taken more dicks than a 99 years old professional prostitute.

Heart as BLACK as a black Ugly miserable monkey is me.

If I can't see any good in the world; I'll fvck my olosho mother.
No bi Shan cause MY generational misfortunes.

OKAY
NOW I SEE WHERE YOUR FRUSTRATION IS COMING FROM.
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

OKAY
NOW I SEE WHERE YOUR FRUSTRATION IS COMING FROM.

LMAO.. Bitch took the time to edit .. much time you have.

You can't hide from the truth n!gga.
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by darelar(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
partnerbiz4:
She is decent. Like her for that.

Do you accept pay after confirmation

Over 673 testimonies from people who have bought data and still counting.

All cannot be lying.. Dont be left out.

Just click below✌
Re: Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos by partnerbiz4: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=darelar post=66906013][/quote]
Please go through the link below
or watsap, sms or flash us and get a call back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Santa For A Christmas Surprise / Daddy Showkey Faults Policewomen’s Suspension Over TikTok Video / Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.