Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party (2162 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / Ahneeka, Angel, Leo And Ifu Ennada At BBNaija Eviction Party / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by bambi2016: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ex BBN housemate, Khloe has reacted to backlashes that emanated following the dress she wore to lastnight's eviction party at Rumours  night club Lagos.

Reacting to critics, she wrote:

I come with no wrapping or pretty pink bows.
I am who I am, from my head to my toes.
I tend to get loud when speaking my mind.
Even a little crazy some of the time.
I'm not a size 8 and don't care to be.
You can be you and I can be me.
To error is human or so that's what they say.
Well, tell me who's perfect
Anyway."I'm proud of my body. I'm finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else's standards."'There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem."I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies the way they want ."
"I don't wanna be shaped like a girl. I love being shaped like a woman, and trust me ladies, your man won't mind either." .Being an advocate for women is to make them proud of themselves and comfortable in their skins and body shape not shamed# outfit by @bypulchritude
daughterofgrace#kokomoney#kokobykhloe#queenkoko

Source:

http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/21/bbnaija-im-proud-of-my-body-khoe-reacts-to-being-body-shamed-for-her-choice-of-dress-to-last-nights-eviction-party/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by bambi2016: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by whitebeard(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am.not commenting because of her dressing (it her choice) I am here cause of the young ones that would look at her and think this is right, this isn't right, she isn't the only one that is proud of her body, there are other females (celebrities) that are proud of their bodies and don't show off like this, she might even say she won't marry not cause she doesn't, what u sow is what u reap..

U say crazy..! As one of the advocates of crazy, I didn't see any crazy in u, all I see is a product of a fvcked up society and upbringing..!

Advocate for women, better go and get advocates that will set ur thinking in the right direction..

Soon another celeb will wear nylon and say she is proud of her body, mumu that is advertising market..!

5 Likes

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by TribesNG: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
g
Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by Abjay97(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Madam Khloe, the way you dress, is the way you will be addressed. So deal with the insults you've received

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
WHAT is the meaning of all these nonsense.I don't have a problem with her body but her low class,trashy dressing .WHO gave her these pieces of rags she calls dress.even my napkin that I use in carrying hot pot is finer than this dressing.khloe grow up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
I am.not commenting because of her dressing (it her choice) I am here cause of the young ones that would look at her and think this is right, this isn't right, she isn't the only one that is proud of her body, there are other females (celebrities) that are proud of their bodies and don't show off like this, she might even say she won't marry not cause she doesn't, what u sow is what u reap..

U say crazy..! As one of the advocates of crazy, I didn't see any crazy in u, all I see is a product of a fvcked up society and upbringing..!

Advocate for women, better go and get advocates that will set ur thinking in the right direction..

Soon another celeb will wear nylon and say she is proud of her body, mumu that is advertising market..!
I taya.why can't the low LIFE tramp take a cue from omotola,Genevieve and Rita Dominic WHO keep it simple,elegant and classy instead of making a show of herself undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by SAMBARRY: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abjay97:
Madam Khloe, the way you dress, is the way you will be addressed. So deal with the insults you've received
her make up is toooooooooooo much and it makes her look dirty and local

Her rags,apology.I don't care how much she sewed them

Her hair,cheap looking and terrible.she is a disgrace to how a woman should look like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by bambi2016: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Her hair,cheap looking and terrible.she is a disgrace to how a woman should look like
lol

1 Like

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by okirewaju(f): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
And she says she has a fashion line or am I missing something?
Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by bambi2016: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
exactly
SAMBARRY:
I taya.why can't the low LIFE tramp take a cue from omotola,Genevieve and Rita Dominic WHO keep it simple,elegant and classy instead of making a show of herself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by memories1(f): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
She surely had it coming, from the hair to the makeup and that horrid dress, everything was just screaming NOPE!
Re: Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party by goldbim(f): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:

spot on,sis!!nothing appealing about her dressing..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Slay Queen Catherine Casted For 50k,sends Nudes To Sugar Daddy (18+photo) / +18 Chioma Ass Bounce / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Style For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.