Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. (1381 Views)

Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / How Can I Bring My Family To The States Without Her Waiting For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by TaniCarr(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
Maybe I can help. If God is on your side and it cost me not money. I'm serious,tell me want you're needing to make it happen,Male or Female
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by ZuluNation(m): 2:26am On Mar 15, 2007
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by bluenubian(f): 2:27am On Mar 15, 2007
u want to house people that have a way to the states. hmm suspicious! undecided
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by ZuluNation(m): 2:38am On Mar 15, 2007
I've heard so much about those Green card scams maybe this is it.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by bluenubian(f): 2:39am On Mar 15, 2007
i think the poster is jus lonely and yearning for Nigerian companionship, she has other threads asking for friends
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by ZuluNation(m): 2:47am On Mar 15, 2007
Poor girl cry where is that yeye star when you need him
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by bluenubian(f): 2:50am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

Poor girl cry where is that yeye star when you need him
grin grin lol u are amazing, star will be perfect wdnt he?
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by star01(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2007
bluenubian:

grin grin lol u are amazing, star will be perfect wdnt he?
so yall been talkin about me w/o my consent,
hmm 1ok God am a new being nw or else *slaps mouth*
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by ZuluNation(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2007
How did you find Blue and I on this thread shocked are you stalking us shocked
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by peribiz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hello TaniCarr, I believe you. Just give me details on how I will go about it. I am interested. Peace. If you can call me I will be glad. +2348033854195. Peace.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by tianshie(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2007
How you no go believe am,awoof na magnet cheesy
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hmm,maybe dem send am O
buyer beware
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by star01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

How did you find Blue and I on this thread shocked are you stalking us shocked
ow rather stalk mandsela n sharon stone dan stalkin yall
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by chukwii: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2007
i believe you too. I am interested in coming to the states. But how do i do it? Please let me know how to contact you. My contact email is chukoz76@yahoo.com.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by GNature(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2007
bluenubian:

i think the poster is jus lonely and yearning for Nigerian companionship, she has other threads asking for friends

I agree with you.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by bigbumper(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2007
Does Texas(houston) have any shopping mall at all? During my recent sojourn there, all they seem to have was soul food joints. Travelled to downtown texas and had more funĀ  angry angry dodging some tram thingy, never saw any shop in sight though. I was so depressed I refused to leave my hotel room for three days.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
you must have had no real travel plans.
Houston is a vibrant city,research a city and the tourist attractions before making your hotel arrangements.
You are talking about the 4th largest city in the the great USA as though you went to Okija or Amukoko .

Correction,you were in downtown Houston not downtown Texas,I hope you weren't in the bad neighborhood.
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by toyinajani(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2007
I WANT TO COME TO THE STATES, I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP FOR THAT, A SPONSOR OF SUCH.YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST IN REALIZING MY LONG TERM DREAM.MAIL ME; toyinajani2001@yahoo.com OR CALL ME 2348033461576
Re: If You Have A Way To The States But No One To Keep You. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2010
Exquisite offer indeed!! Is it still available, i have a cousin who wan come to the states. . .
@OP

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Europe Without Deposit Of Tuition Fee / Dubai In Holidays Season,but Contrabound Cargo Buyers Becareful / Hotels In Cotonu Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.