Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,412 members, 7,950,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts (648 Views)

Please Delete My Old Account.. / Pls Iwant To Delete My Old Posts On Nairaland. / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by jjjkkkooo: 4:27pm On May 16, 2010
The reason is that in some of my posts my company name appears there, and so when someone googles my company name, all the nairaland post show up and i dont like it. in fact one of my customers poited it out. Feel its not standard
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by DualCore1: 7:16pm On May 16, 2010
Google "sawyerrken" and "trudigits" and let me know what you come up with.

Now tell me if this adds up to any sense that because my name appears as a registered member in an adult site(it doesn't, i am just being as extreme as possible) then "it is not standard". What standards are we talking about here?
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by DualCore1: 7:28pm On May 16, 2010
Dual Core:

Google "sawyerrken" and "trudigits" and let me know what you come up with.

Now tell me if this adds up to any sense that because my name appears as a registered member in an adult site(it doesn't, i am just being as extreme as possible) then "it is not standard". What standards are we talking about here?

Ouch! lipsrsealed
C'mon guys what's with the look? Who of us hasn't done prons knowingly or unknowingly? grin

Whatever mayne, telling me that isn't standard is BS in my book of opinions.
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 16, 2010
Maybe he has had a bad remark directed at his company and coperate entity before,

@ I guess u should beg those who have at one time said anyfin about u or ur company to change the comment by modifying, If u have any directed to ur self change it to "God bless Nigeria"

That's the best i can offer! Else ask Nairaland Owner! Seun for help!
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by DualCore1: 8:17pm On May 16, 2010
Donpuzo:

Else ask Nairaland Owner! Seun for help!
LoL not in a million years will Seun touch this case for the reason given. We've had enough hand 2 hand combat for me to know his take on this tongue
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 16, 2010
hmm, That too bad Dual, So that means all the bad things wey i don do for Sexuality section my children go read am, embarassed

I once had the same thought this dude had, Mine was cause of some funny reviews i go for my site then,

But i realized, that one has to be spited to improve, And now that review has lay a ground work for better sites.

grin!
Re: Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 16, 2010
hmm. . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help / Loading A Web Page / What Is Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.