Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure (527 Views)

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure by pamdaniel(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have recieved lots of video clips agitating the removal of PMB through the use of our votes, I am so happy that at this point in time many have come to the full realization and consequence of their electoral decision.
I was nudged by my friends to vote Buhari in 2015, I had the premonition that things would not work out as Buhari and his cohorts proclaimed.
So sad that few of those my friends have comited suicide due to the hardship brought in by Buhari, the faces of this my friends have been disfigured. As if the hardship was not enough for them, the President whom they stood for over 6-7 hours under the scorching sun of the Jos Plateau calls them" LAZY" SIT AT HOME AND WANT TO DO NOTHING. AND HAVE NOT BEEN TO SCHOOL. WAITING FOR OIL REVENUE.
Oh... So the president is trying to let the whole world know that the money from oil revenue belongs to him and the elderly? and the youths have no share in the oil money?
Sorry to disappoint you Mr president. We Nigerian youths as well as the elderly and those sitting in the National assembly deserve same treatments. The oil Nigeria has is God given, it neither belongs to you neither does it belong to the elderly alone, the Nigerian youths are part of this gift, the young babies your government have denied milk have right to the oil revenue, even the unborn children must have a share in the oil revenue.
I am led to ask, does it mean that the government should sit at bay and not provide health care for the poor, isn't it part of the resolution of a government to take the resources of the people in other to grant them health care services and even Education? Look at how much time Nigerians spend to get education and still end up not having a good job. At least 90 percent of every Nigerian youth have spent over 16yrs of his life studying... Without adding up tertiary education.
Now TY Danjuma says we should defend our selves with sticks while Orton says we should defend ourselfes with stones, every Nigerian now can die at any moment because life is not assured.
PMB came into power asked Nigerians to go into farming and other minimal Jobs, he does not understand the extent Nigerians put in to adapt.
I heard one MR Joe here on nairaland supporting Buhari's statement that we are really lazy, before I have to learn tailoring or even machanic or become an apprentice to some Oga or so, do you know how much I need to pay to learn? and even at learning I would have to work to the benefit of my so called Oga who would not care how I feed or even how I transport myself to work not mentioning the whole amount of brutality and inhumane treatment I would receive for the whole amount of time I would spend learning.
In fact I must vote back Buhari to power, I pray he wins the election again, if he wins the election this time it would serve as a punishment to those my friends who campaigned for him earlier... Who were carried away by the 5k stipend promised them. Now you have been waiting for 5k stipend and have been internationaly insulted, and called lazy because you have been waiting for 5k.
BUHARI must win so that you all who voted him ealir would drink to the brim the cup of sorrow you all have called upon me and other innocent Nigeria. Enjoy the second term of Buhari.
Re: Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure by whitebeard(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mtchew..! Waste of time
Re: Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure by pamdaniel(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure by blackboy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
I quite agree. But the propaganda was much to unseat GEJ and Nigerians fell for it. If thr governors were doing 2nd term do you really think GEJ would have lost. I think even if a no body had contested against GEJ 2015, the no body would have won. I was ready to vote for PMB but Im not an idiot and do not like being lied to. 90% or so of the campaign promises were lies which common sense would have told anyone. How can Naira and Dollar be equal. even china the 2nd largest economy their money is not equal. A very strong Naira against the dollar is not good for a country that wants to export. PMB is the change we called for lets enjoy it. Christians even pastors I know voted for PMB not only muslims. Are elections truly free and fair? Can PMB be stopped? PVC or no PVC . I know ppl who voted without it or used others . I also know of those who had PVC but were not allowed to vote. Propaganda works but go out and voteand guard your votes
Re: Why I Must Vote Buhari For 2nd Tenure by pamdaniel(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blunt truth could be biter but its better said.
To a great extent we were fed up with Jonathan due to the tensions possed by opponent party. Jonathan was not the better option neither was Buhari the Best option.
God have mercy on us... But honestly the one wey pain me pass na say we lazy and we dey wait for oil money...
quote author=blackboy post=66906033]

I quite agree. But the propaganda was much to unseat GEJ and Nigerians fell for it. If thr governors were doing 2nd term do you really think GEJ would have lost. I think even if a no body had contested against GEJ 2015, the no body would have won. I was ready to vote for PMB but Im not an idiot and do not like being lied to. 90% or so of the campaign promises were lies which common sense would have told anyone. How can Naira and Dollar be equal. even china the 2nd largest economy their money is not equal. A very strong Naira against the dollar is not good for a country that wants to export. PMB is the change we called for lets enjoy it. Christians even pastors I know voted for PMB not only muslims. Are elections truly free and fair? Can PMB be stopped? PVC or no PVC . I know ppl who voted without it or used others . I also know of those who had PVC but were not allowed to vote. Propaganda works but go out and voteand guard your votes[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Nigeria Fail To Thrive From 1960-1999 – Harvard, Is This Mockery? / Nigerian States Ranked According To The Margin Of Win In Presidential Elections / A Large Percentage Of Nigeria Youths Are Lazy. See Evidences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.