Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,343 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Appeal Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appeal Letter (549 Views)

JAMB Candidates Rejects JAMB Board Appeal Again , Demand Scrapping Of JAMB / See What UNILORIN Admission Seeker Writes Appeal Letter To VC / Appeal To Those Who Applied To Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Letter by mohammedk1(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2010
please i need your assistance on how to write an appeal letter to the university of sweden cos i was selected for the course i applied.Please i will be happy if you assist me to achieve my goal by having at least the clue on how to go about it. thanks
Re: Appeal Letter by ELDERLAGON: 5:40pm On May 17, 2010
what course did you apply for?and why do you think you merited the admission?please give me some clues and i will be willing to draft the appeal letter for you,free.No commitment.No money.
Re: Appeal Letter by mohammedk1(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2010
this is what actually happened my friend. they sent me to email address (Your application for a residence permit has been rejected for the following
reasons:
- The documents that you submitted to confirm your support have
proved to be false.
Miscellaneous
The Migration Board decision can be appealed. The appeal should be in
writing and be received by the Board within three weeks of the date on
which you were notified of the decision. The address can be found under the
heading "Överklagande.
please kindly help me.
i have told my bank and they said that they will write to them. but then i need to write an appeal letter to them.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Screening Of Jamb/utme Candidates 4 Admission In The 2010/2011 Academic Session / Seo-media-marketing Is The Best Take A Look Here / How To Check 20010 Unn Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.